About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 16 June 2014

Besties

Good Afternoon All
I want to show you a couple of cards I have made to go towards the Hobbycutz Challenge DT for yesterday.
Sponsor this week is  My Besties




 This one is pinks and purples and I covered one of the Hobby Cutz  lasercuts in purple 'Sprinkles'.

CHALLENGES
My Besties UK - AG + Option of Sparkle
Come and Get it Challenge -Fairy Fantasy
Dragonfly Dream Challenge 6 - Anything with Wings
Ends 5th July
Crafts & Me Challenge 149 - Add Wings
Ends 5th July

The next one I did not colour the image as I wanted to keep it all black and white, there is just a touch of green on the sparkle.  Cheery Lynn Chrysanthemums and Roses

CHALLENGES
Die Cut Divas - Use at least 1 embellishment







xxxxx
Wendy L

18 comments:

Janice said...

Afternoon Wendy, both cards are lovely but I prefer the black and white one as it's more of a contrast. Janice x

brenda said...

Aren't they sweet images Wendy, the b/w white one looks very smart.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Both cards are fabulous Ginny x

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow love both of your cards wendy lving the black and white one ... hope you have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Unknown said...

lovely card nice sparkly butterfly, thanks for joining us at Besties UK - Carol UK DT Co-ordinator x

Bunny said...

Hey, Nanna. It's always nice to hear how much someone loves their kids and grandkids. Great card. Pink and Purple was a favorite of my granddaughters. I like the corner dies and the embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny- DT

pam said...

hi Wendy..two beautiful cards, think I prefer the black and white one..gorgeous image and embellishments on both.
pam

JJ said...

Gorgeous cards Wendy, I particularly like the Black & White one.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Patricia said...

Brilliant cards, love them both.
Is it just me??
I am finding it quite difficult reading the "font" you are using.
I love reading what you are up to.
Hugs

Patricia xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Well done for stepping into the breach. Great cards but my fave is the black and white one.
Have a great day.
Ang x

Val Jones said...

Hi Wendy. Love both the cards, no favourite both lovely. Great image. Really must get back into using my promarkers again.
Love Val x

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Hello Wendy, this is such a pretty card, I love the image and the way you have coloured it. Great design and colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams, hope we see you again soon...
Love and Hugs ~ Lady Anne xx
Dragonfly Dreams
Anne's Paper Dream's Blog

Judy McKay said...

Lovely Card. Great use of colours.
Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy DT

Judy McKay said...

Sorry. I meant to say thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. I forgot which hate I was wearing. Judy DT

Arlene said...

Wonderful cards. I like both of them. Black and white can be awesome and yours is.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Laurian said...

Beautiful card!

Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope you come back again soon!

Hugz

Laurian
Owner Dragonfly Dreams

Davinia said...

oh wow!! such a cute card! she is gorgeous! love your layout! thank you for joining us at My Besties UK and good luck! Davinia

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Beautiful creation .. thanks for joining us over at My Bestie's UK challenge blog and good luck ... Anita DT x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels