About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 12 June 2014

CAS for MAWTT

Good Morning All
Moving Along With The Times Challenge this week is CAS  chosen by Hazel, our boss lady !!!
So this is my second post for today, hope you dont mind!!!

I still find it so difficult to do CAS because I want to add flowers and beads etc.


This gorgeous ribbon has been in my stash for years and this is the end of the roll.
The stamp is from  Hobby Art, matted and layered on Spellbinders Labels 4
Embossing folder is  ???? A4 size bought from Crafters Companion I think.

xxxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES
Crafty Ribbons 93 - AG + Ribbon

22 comments:

Janice said...

Beautiful Wendy, I so love CAS, Jx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely colours and details.xxx

Christine Harrop said...

I'm actually getting to like Cas cards and yours is a good example Wendy. Christine xx

Rita said...

Beautiful card Wendy. I love CAS cards, but I cannot make them at all. I tried them a few years ago, but never liked what I did. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Lovely CAS card and yes, that ribbon is very pretty.
Best wishes.
Ang x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny x

Patricia said...

Brilliant card, loving that beautiful ribbon
Have a great day

Patricia x

Val Jones said...

Hi Wendy. Both cards really lovely. The ribbon on the second one is so pretty and I love the lady in the bath image.
Love Val x

JJ said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, I am hopeless at CAS cards, always feel I should be adding more lol!
Love the ribbon!

Loved your other card too, great design.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, WOW I thought that was paper, what fab ribbon it is!!! Hope alls well now you are back home, Love Hazelxx

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi wendy ... just love your cas card ... so cute ... and yes I am no good at cas ... coz I just wanna add more lol ... hope you are having a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Janice said...

Hi Wendy I don't know what CAS stands for but the card is lovely. I love lilac and white together. Janice x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous cas card wendy. Lovely colours and ribbon.
Lorraine x

pam said...

beautiful CAS card Wendy, love the sentiment and lovely colours.
pam

Unknown said...

I too have difficulty making CAS cards always need to add more. You have succeeded here gorgeous makes.

Wilma x x

Mrs B said...

Hi Wendy. Great card. I find it easier to make CAS cards as I never know what to add where on other styles!
Janice, CAS stands for Clean And Simple (I only found out myself a few months ago)
Take care.

Hazel said...

Your card is beautiful and I love the ribbon too. Hazel L. x

Carole said...

Super CAS card Wendy, love the colours & pretty ribbon.
Hugs
Carole xXx

Sue B said...

This is gorgeous Wendy! Wow! I love the beautiful ribbon… and the pretty embossing… it's perfect CAS! :-)
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Hugs Sue B xx

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous.

Susan xx

Pami said...

Hi Wendy, sorry I am so late commenting. Your card is really elegant, I love the soft lilacs against the white! Hope you had a great weekend. Pami x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card... Wendy
Hugs Sylvie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels