About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Pretty Simple

Good Morning All
From reading afew blogs this morning it sounds like we have swapped places with the weather, we had rain and grey skies and it sounds like the UK is having sunshine and blue skies.


This is a very simple card and I thought it would suit as a Sympathy or just Hello card.

Marianne Butterfly, Spellbinders Blossom flower, I embossed white card on Cuttlebug matted onto cream.

xxxxx
Wendy L
CHALLENGES
Dragonfly Dreams- Wings
Ends 6th July

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty card today Wendy, I have just got the Bitty Blossoms, and I already have the larger version, so I am good to go with the flowers I have quite a few butterfly dies, so I agree with you, your design would be good for any sentiment.

If it's any consolation, we have a dull day here (in Ireland) but it's still warm, and the cloud is thin, and I'm hoping it will burn off later.

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,fab design and details.xxx

Janice said...

Morning Wendy, a simple card it may be but it's still a pretty one. Another glorious day in Kent. Janice x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous flowers and card Ginny x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. I love the pretty design and delicate colours.
Sue xx

JJ said...

Hi Wendy, Beautiful card, love your big Butterfly and the roses stand out lovely.

yes here in the UK its glorious sunshine, not a lot of breeze about on the coast but what breeze there is is warm!

Hope the weather changes for you soon.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Rita said...

Hi Wendy. It's raining here now ,but the sky is still blue and very warm. That is the first rain we have had in nearly 2 weeks. Love your card and as you say it would do for lots of occasions. Very Pretty. Hugs Rita xxx

Val Jones said...

Hi Wendy. Love the card. The flowers are so pretty as is the butterfly.
The sun's come back -yeh!

Love Val x

pam said...

hi Wendy.
Beautiful card, love your flowers and colours.
third time lucky trying to leave a comment!!!
a few of us are having trouble with our blogger feed..seeing one at a time in our blog post..GRRRRR
hope it`s sorted soon..
pam

Mrs B said...

Hi Wendy. Lovely card, in pretty colours. I am having problems leaving comments too Pam! Take care.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Butterfly and Bitty Blossoms. A dynamic duo!
Hope you've got the Sun back.
Ang x

Laurian said...

Another beautiful card Wendy and UK weather is back to normal now!

Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope you come back again soon!

Hugz

Laurian
Owner Dragonfly Dreams

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels