About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 26 June 2014

Button It

Good Morning All
Moving Along With The Times Challenge this week has been chosen by Susan,
'Buttons, Bunting and Birthdays'
AND
It is a Birthday Blog Hop so here goes ----
You need to start off at the challenge blog.
To be eligible for the Prizes you must visit all the blogs and collect a letter from each. Then email Hazel at didosdesigns@yahoo.com with the word you have made with Blog Hop Word in the Subject Line. You must send the word to her to be in with a chance of winning!!!!
You should have have come to me from Judith HERE

My Letter is 'P'

Then your next stop is Janice HERE
There is lots of prizes so hope over to the challenge blog and take a peek.
There will be a prize from me which will include papers, gems and ribbon and maybe afew more items, a winner will be randomly picked from the comments left for me.





I used an LOTV image from one of their pads, love these.  The buttons on the front, my friend Val bought me for Christmas, the ones on each side are from the local China store and my Mums button tin.  Homemade sentiment tags and buttons have the same twine added that I used to crochet the flowers.


         For my comment winner - Hat pins, gems, handbag/shoes rubber stamps, animal ribbons, tags and more.

xxxxxx
Wendy L

48 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous Wendy!

Happy birthday to us! Cheers.

Susan xx

New Creations said...

Congratulations!!
Your card is gorgeous in pink and love the style of scalloped border!! Lovely image and crochet flowers.

Mrs B said...

Hi Wendy. Lovely card, your crochet flowers are great. I'm off to join in the blog hop now. Take care.

meg said...

When I see pink girly cards I am so sorry I don't have girls, love your design

Hazel (Didos) said...

Happy Birthday to Us!! :)
Love the card its super and thank you for taking part in the blog hop too,
Love Hazelxx

Sue said...

Lovely card.
Sue xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card and colours Ginny x

Janice said...

Morning Wendy a really pretty card, love the LOTV image. Janice x

ellyscard creatief said...

Very sweet card.
Gr Elly

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your card is beautiful and your colouring is gorgeous! What an adorable image and I love your crocheted flowers! Happy Birthday to MAWTT! I have enjoyed playing along in your challenges many times! Thank you for the fun blog hop! Wishing you a joyful day!

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Lovely and bright and girlie.
Enjoy your blog hop.
Ang x

Becky said...

OH how girly.. This is just adorable.

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Wendy.
Lorraine x

Rita said...

Cute card Wendy. Lovely. Hugs Rita xxx

Christine Harrop said...

Great card. Love your crocheted flowers. Christine xx

Patricia said...

Beautiful card, love the fantastic design
Hugs

Patricia xx

Claire Grantham said...

Hey Wendy! Great card - happy birthday to us! Cx

Val Jones said...

OH Wendy Your card is so pretty. Love the pink and the LOTV image is so cute.
Love Val x

JJ said...

Hi Wendy,

Fabulous card, pretty and Pink!
Love your crochet flowers at the bottom.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie j xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Sue B said...

Aww this is really pretty Wendy… such a cute image and I love the card shape and gorgeous embellishments… the crocheted flowers are very beautiful !!
Hope you have a nice evening!
Hugs Sue xx

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous shadow box card, it suits that little lady perfectly and it's decorated so beautifully with those lovely crochet flowers (I have just taught myself to crochet so am rather obsessed with crochet flowers at the mo!!).

Golden Goddess Designs said...

very sweet card! i love it!

Carole said...

So sweet Wendy
HB2US
Hugs
Carole xXx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the design.xxx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Wendy - love the sweet LOTV image and fab card shape.
Debs xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, I love the cute image and pretty designs
Sue xx

Tammy said...

This is fabulous Wendy! I love the shape and your super sweet image!
Tammy x

pam said...

beautiful card Wendy, love the cute image and gorgeous colour.
pam

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love the shape of this card & the image is so sweet!
Hugs Shell xx

Hazel said...

Lovely card and lovely flowers. Hazel L. x

Hazel said...

Lovely card and lovely flowers. Hazel L. x

Mau xx said...

Hi Wendy :o)) What a Fabulous Pinky girly card! Love the design and your little Crochet flowers.
Hugs Mau xx

Lisa J said...

I love this card. Sooo Pink, one of my favourite colours to craft with. Love it!

Janice said...

Pretty in pink Wendy, this is lovely, Jx

cardmakingisfun said...

Never too much of pink :) Beautiful girly card. Happy birthday! Hugs, Diana

catherine said...

This is just a fabulous make Wendy for the birthday celebrations. Thanks for a great blog hop
x catherine

Carmen said...

I really like your card. The dimension is wonderful. Love it.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Your creation is so gorgeous Wendy, it is a lovely image and you have done it proud with your fantastic colouring.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Stacey said...

gorgeous card and truly generous candy. Thanks for a fun hop xx stacey xx

Paddington fan said...

Love the shape of this card Wendy and the crochet flowers look lovely! Congrats to everyone at MAWTT on your birthday and here's to many more!! Love Jacky x

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy, fabulous card! Happy 5th birthday to us!!

Sarah

Ella's Design said...

Fab box frame card, Wendy! Lovin' the pink and your sweet crochet flowers!
Happy 5th Birthday MAWTT and fingers crossed for the hop! Lisa x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby frame card and am loving all those buttons too, luv Sam x

Debbie said...

What a beautiful card.Love this image.Hugs Debbie x

Jessi said...

What gorgeous pink explosion you've created :)

Leeann said...

I love all the gorgeous pink, this is beautiful!

Thanks for the hop and congrats to MAWTT!

Marianne said...

Lovely card, Wendy. I still don't own any LOTV stamps, but I do love these sweet images.

Katie L Oakley said...

Love it! Very girly! :) Happy birthday to you all xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels