About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 15 June 2014

Lace & Bows

Good Morning All
It is Sunday so that means Hobbycutz Challenge time again and the theme is Lace & Bows.


Very simple card, I used two embossing folders and put lace in the middle to seperate the two.
Two gorgeous Hobbycutz swirls.  Homemade crochet flower, bead pin and sentiment tags. Two types of ribbon bows.
Sponsor is My Besties

Kobie is needing more Design Team Members, so if you fancy joining us pop over to the challenge blog to find the details.
xxxxx
Wendy L
CHALLENGES
Wedo Doobadoo - Ribbons
A Creative Romance - AG + option Happy Birthday
Craftitude - Flowers and/or lace

16 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful card Wendy. Hugs Rita xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely design.xxx

Christine Harrop said...

Love your swirls and bows Wendy. So fresh looking. Christine x

brenda said...

Love the vivid colours which contract with the lace beautifully Wendy.

B x

Janice said...

Morning Wendy, a pretty card that is kept simple and clean. I have never thought of doing two embossing areas on a card, I normally only do one so thanks for the idea. Janice x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Love the swirly bits you've used and those little bows are perfect.
Have a great day.
Ang x

Sue said...

Love your beautiful card Wendy.
Sue xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Ginny x

mixamatoasties said...

Super card Wendy!

Susan xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, beautiful detailing.
Sue xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, beautiful detailing.
Sue xx

JJ said...

Hi Wendy,

A beautiful card, love the two different embossing.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

pam said...

Beautiful card Wendy, love your crochet flower, beautiful swirls and embellishments.
pam

Val Jones said...

Hi Wendy. Love the bows and the cute flower of course.
Love Val x

Mrs B said...

Hi Wendy. Lovely card in pretty colours. Take care.

Anjie said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining in our Ribbons challenge at We Do Doobadoo
Anjie (DT)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels