About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Ready For Home

Good Morning All
My sister arrives home today after visiting her daughter in Canada, and we leave for home on Friday, I am getting  ready for home, this is the longest I have been away, nearly 4 weeks.  Missing my craft room and the weather of course.


The flower is using the technique on the page at the top of my blog, all the rest is scraps that were on my desk.  I think the leaf is a Memory Lane die but this  was brought to the craft meeting by one of the ladies. It is great that we swap and lend each other dies and papers etc.  
***********
There was a lovely letter from Carol, the lady I met after she read my letter of the month last month.  We hope to meet again soon when I get back and before she has an operation.
***************









This is the little gorgeousness that I am missing, she is so cute, talking and being cheeky, loving, sweet, lovely, a little madam.

 


And this is my other little gorgeousness, Noah.  6 Months old now and so sweet, always smiling (well nearly always, LOL)

Eyes to die for, so gorgeous.  Lots of slobber 'cos he is teething, already got 2 on the bottom and the top ones nearly popping through.

I will miss them sooooooo much when I go home on Friday, missing Hollie already.

This is Noah's Christening Cake, part chocolate and part vanilla and very delicious.

xxxxxx
Wendy L

12 comments:

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, a lovely card, I too meet up with crafting friends once a week and we all share dies etc. The Christening cake is lovely, what a good idea to do different flavours, as well as the cup cakes around the edge. Have a safe journey home. Janice x

brenda said...

Lovely photos of the grandchildren Wendy.

And a very pretty card, nice fresh colours.

B x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy, but totally overshadowed by the fabulous photo's of Hollie and Noah!! They look adorable.
Lorraine x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful family photos thank you for sharing. Gorgeous card fabulous flower Ginny x

JJ said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, gosh 4 weeks, that soon flew by. Lovely pictures of your family.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Val Jones said...

A Beautiful card Wendy. This is a lovely die and you´re right I think it is Memory Lane.
I love all the photos of Holly and Noah and the cake looks delicious.
Enjoy your last couple of days. The weather is beautiful, worth coming back to.
See you at the craft club next week. Have a safe flight
Love Val x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Not quite as green as John's the other day so easier on the eye lol!
Hollie is so like you and isn't Noah a cutie too. That cake looks rather tasty.
Safe journey home on Friday.
Ang x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and such gorgeous photos of the grandchildren. Xx

pam said...

hi Wendy, I feel for you having to leave those beautiful grandchildren.
your card is beautiful, love the flower and spray, remind`s me of a cherry lynn one, must be very similar to the one you say it is.
pam

Patricia said...

Good morning Wendy, I am getting a connection at last.
The pictures of your Grandchildren are absolutely stunning the are so beautiful.
Love your card, the floral spray is brilliant
Hugs from a rather miserable Dalyan, Turkey
Hope your weather back home is better than this.

Patricia xx

Unknown said...

Love all the pics Wendy - of course you want to get home, but when you get there, you will miss those two cuties - always a pull, whichever direction you go in.

Janice said...

Great pics and a super card Wendy, Jx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels