About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 9 February 2013

Valentines Day


Good Morning All
My eldest son has gone home and I loved having him here, he seems alot happier now with his new partner and he is now able to talk about Lucas and we looked at pics and talked about Hollie (his niece) which is all good.

Saturday morning means it is Allsorts Challenge time and the theme is Valentines so
love is in the air!!!
Here is another Valentines card - I love doing these pretty, lovey dovey cards.
This is my creation for this week and it is right up my street.  Pretty and lovey and flowery.  It is a single card so  I had to make a stand for it.

Showing the stand I have made from thick cardboard




I have made a box for it too so that the flowers don't get squashed and I think it makes it look abit more classy!!!!







Our sponsors this week are Whimsy stamps - $10 voucher
AND
Stamp Addicts will give a 10GBP


xxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES -
Card Crafters Circle # 61 Love is in the Air - Valentine
Crafty Catz # 169 - Feature a heart
Totally Papercrafts - Valentines or Love
2 Sisters challenge # 130- Hearts
Totally Goujuss # 170 - Love



21 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous project stunning card Ginny X

Sue said...

So beautiful Wendy, such a gorgeous design.
sue xx

Doreen said...

This is absoloutely gorgeous.xxx

brenda said...

Your Valentines card looks stunning with that pretty die and the box is a lovely touch.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. That die is so pretty.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous shape and love the delicate feel you get from that die cut
Hugs Kate xx

Lorna said...

Gorgeous creation, love the colours and detail

Lorna xx

Ally said...

wowie, Wendy, it looks fantastic and th idea to make a box for the card is great!
Hugs, Alessandra

Miradormakings said...

This is really pretty Wendy, i am so glad you had a lovely visit from your son it always helps when your children are happy and content.

Joan x

Anonymous said...

Great card I love you did a box too! hugs me x

Anonymous said...

Sooo pretty Wendy! Love the stand you made to go with it too. Your flowers look gorgeous.

Thank you for your kind offer of the flowers. I am sooo tempted but I really want to try and master them myself, lol! If I fail and give up, can I come back to you?
xx

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, what a pretty shape and lovely flowers. The box is a lovely finishing touch. Clever you making a stand for it too. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Craftnut said...

Great card Wendy, love wha you have done with the die too tracyx

catherine said...

This is just beautiful Wendy and perfect for this weeks challenge
x catherine

irishfaery said...

That a lovely card! Love the shape and the box does add a little bit of extra class! (not that it needs it!)

Thanks for joining us this week at Card Crafer's Circle!

Kerry Louise
x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Wendy thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx

Anne-Marie said...

I love the shape....such a very pretty creation! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle. x

Jenée said...

Very pretty card. The combination of the flowers and that lovely die cut is lovely. Thank you for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle.

carol said...

ooh pretty ...thanks for playing along with our challenge at TPC this week, come back soon, x carol

carol said...

Hi just me again with my CRAFTY CATZ head on this time, thanks for playing along with us x Carol

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful card Wendy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels