About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 16 February 2013

Things With Wings

Good Morning All
Saturday morning and feeling abit down, dont know why, just am.  Diet mojo has gone, I feel my cards aren`t right, generally feeling 'unloved', do you know what I mean?  Dont forget I have candy on offer too HERE, please join in.

Anyway------------- Good job I made this card last week when I was feeling good because I think this is a lovely card, and -----
Saturday means time for a new Challenge at Allsorts and a great theme this week 'Things With Wings'.  So we want to see butterflies, birds, bees, dragonflies, fairies, angels, etc etc etc.........................

Our sponsors this week are Pretty Little Ribbon Shop.


AND
Stitchy Bear - $10 voucher.

I chose a beautiful image from Stitchy Bear called 'Swans'.  As swans are white I did not colour it and stayed with a Black & White theme.
 Side View------------

The only bit of colour is the sentiment which is a very pale pink 'Congratulations'.

xxxxxxxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES --------
Joanna Sheen - Black and White
Emergency Crafters - Romance
Heck of a challenge - Love & Flowers
Ladybug Challenge - Feb Valentine and/or Love
Charisma Cardz # 6 - Anything Goes 
Ribbon Carousel - RCC 77 - Love is in the Air
  




32 comments:

Lorna said...

Beautiful card , love the colours and design

Lorna xx

brenda said...

Your card really is very elegant and special Wendy.

I think we all have those times as you say no real accounting for it, fingers crossed it will pass quickly.

B x

Sarah G said...

Love the card. I lived in Spain for a few years (next to Gibraltar) I found that when I gor homesick or just felt down that my card making helped x
from hoppity (docrafts forum)

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the fab image and wonderful colours.xxx

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Wendy. I love the elegant design and the image is beautiful.
I hope you feel a bit brighter soon.
take care
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. The image is fabulous and I love the pretty papers and great shape.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

Dannii said...

Stunning array.
Love the layout, shape, colours and images.
Overall utterly stunning x

Anonymous said...

lovely card great shape x

Dips said...

Lovely card and beautifully embellished. Fabulous.

Anonymous said...

This is such a pretty card and I love the patterned paper

sparklingblackrose said...

Gorgeous! Happy Leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

ALI said...

Very striking card, love the black and white.

Unknown said...

Very pretty card, your flowers are gorgeous. Maddy x

ChrisAndCat said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. Love the black and white and the flowers. Very pretty.

Mayflower said...

Such a stunning card, love the gorgeous flowers. Phyllis xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Wendy!! Gorgeous layout and embellishments.

Hope you feel better soon.
xx

Lizzies said...

Gorgeous card. Just hopping by

Tracy said...

This is beautiful, I love your creation, Fabulous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card I love black and white and love the beautiful image
carol x

John Lockwood said...

Absolutely beautiful card! Just remember not long to holly day lol if you want a shot of mojo I've had some more dies arrive from the eBay fairy just give me a knock. John. X

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, its beautiful, just hopping by, Vickie x

Julie said...

Lovely card.

Miradormakings said...

This is gorgeous Wendy and so elegant,i love that image.

Joan x

Vic said...

love this swan card! so pretty!!! Just hopping from docrafts :)

hyper_ni said...

Wow a stunning card, sorry to hear you're feeling a bit down and I hope it soon passes. Just hopping by. :)

Sarah said...

Beautiful card Wendy, love the image and black & white colour scheme x

Laura Bradley said...

This is beautiful Wendy! Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen! Good luck! Laura x

catherine said...

This is just so elegant and stylish Wendy and perfect for our Allsorts challenge this week
x catherine

Anonymous said...

WOW awesome colour combo! and love the image and shape too! hugs me x

Words and Pictures said...

Super elegant card, just right for that most elegant of birds! Fantastic shape to it...
Alison x

MyCraftWorld said...

Hi Wendy,
Such a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Emergency Crafters!
~Lucy x

Unknown said...

wow this is stunning honey xx Thanks for getting loved up with us at A heck of a challenge xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels