About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 19 February 2013

It's a Girl

Good Morning All
Would you believe it has been raining here in sunny Spain, the weather has been a little strange over the last few days, it has been sunny but the mountains have disappeared in mist.
On the horizon there are usually  a range of mountains and they have gone in the mist!!!  The first day I looked over and thought there was something abit strange then realised 'no mountains'.
Anyway, my card today is a gorgeous baby girl card, lovely pinks and pretty things.
xxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES ------
Crafty Ribbons # 39 - Button Up
LEJ # 41 - Button Mania
Make My Monday - Buttons and Ribbon
Pretty Little Ribbon # 19 - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Buttons and Bling
The Cuttlebug Spot - Cute as a Button







20 comments:

Miradormakings said...

This is so pretty and i love the feather.

Joan x

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Pretty card, love the colour thank you for joining us at LEJ this week, Pauline x

Sonia said...

Just wonderful card my dear ^_^
I adore the details you added^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Sue said...

A beautiful card Wendy. I love the pretty colours
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card Wendy!
xx

Inger Harding said...

Such a sweet and adorable baby card!!

♥ Inger

pam said...

beautiful card Wendy, lovely embellishments. pam

brenda said...

No sun Wendy and there was me thinking it must be much warmer in your port of the world.

A very pretty card I love that fluffy feather.

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Pretty Little Ribbons Challenge.

B x

Lorraine said...

Fabulous feathery card Wendy. I love the colour.
Lorraine x

Laura said...

Aw, very pretty!
Thanks for joining in at Crafty Ribbons
Laura
:)

Unknown said...

Did you take this picture from your house? The landscape is so different!!! You will get your mountains back, lol...it is like that a lot here... Your card is so sweet!!! I love the teddy bear background paper and the beautfiul fluffly feather...gorgeous card! hugs

Marlies said...

A beautiful card! I love the feathers! I wish I was in spain! Thanks for joining us At The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop. hugs, Marlies

purplecinn said...

I saw this on MIM and came for a closer look. Glad to see I am not the only one who thinks it's ok to use a feather occasionally! lol

Kerry said...

So cute. Thank you for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

Deneen said...

A very sweet baby card, I love the charm and feather, and of course the buttons. Thanks for joining the Cute As A Button Challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot.

Anke said...

Beautiful card Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time,
good luck and hope to see you again.
hugs Anke

Vee Cassidy said...

A lovely girly card. Vee xx and while I am here, thank you for sharing with us at LEJ Designs; good luck in the challenge. xx

Jannie said...

Your card is as cute as a button!

Thank you for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie

Sharon Caudle said...

Fabulous card! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Fliss said...

Really gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining in with our MMM ribbon & buttons challenge.
Fliss x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels