About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 8 February 2013

Love

Good Morning All
My card for my OH for Valentines
I just love this Marianne Die, I have used it loads.
All white with deep red Bitty Blossom flowers and I put red pearls in the centre of  a couple of them.

A Nellie Snellen heart die stuck on the top

And I stuck a stand made from card on the back.  I made a box envelope and cut a window in it.  Put on one of my flowers crocheted with cotton twine, two different sized ones attached together with a heart brad.
xxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES ------
The Ribbon Carousel RCC77 - Love is in the Air
Rubys Rainbow # 47 - Roses
By the Cute & Girly Feb - Roses are Red
Card Crafters Circle # 61 - Love is in the Air
Totally Papercrafts - # 153 - Valentines/love
The Perfect Sentiment  PSC65- The Colour of Love

14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wendy this is stunning Ginny X

Doreen said...

Absolutely gorgeous,fabulous details.xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Wendy. I love that die and the red flowers look wonderful
Sue

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Wendy. That die is beautiful, and the red flowers look so pretty.
Lorraine x

Christina Griffiths said...

lovely card Wendy and the stand is a perfect way to display it xx

Basslady said...

very beautiful and elegant!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

pam said...

beautiful card Wendy, love your die cuts and gorgeous roses pam

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creation!
x

nnalorac said...

Fab creation Wendy, perfect for our challenge this month over on BTC&G. Carolxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really stunning Wendy. Thank you for sharing with us at Totally Papercrafts.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxxxx

Jennifer said...

Oh how delicate and romantic! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Margaret said...

Very lovely. Thanks for playing along with us on Perfect Sentiments this week. Good luck.

Sandy said...

An unusual shaped card, looks lovely - those flowers really pop too. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Perfect Sentiments this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

Ang C said...

A beautiful creation

Thankyou for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow for our Roses challenge

Hope to see you again soon

Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels