About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 10 February 2013

Black & White

Good Afternoon All
I have been in my craftroom all morning making afew cards for challenges and DT's.  Here is the first one I have made.
It is a Floppy Latte image and I went to town on the embellishments - heart, butterflies, pearls, swirls, lace, gems and ribbon.
Hope you like it.
xxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES ------
Joanna Sheen - Black and White
Sweet Stampin - Pearls and Swirls
 


8 comments:

Miradormakings said...

This is fabulous Wendy i love black and white cards.

Joan x

Sue said...

This is so stylish and elegant Wendy, I love the image and fabulous detailing.

Thank you for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge
Sue xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is beautiful Ginny X

Chris said...

Very elegant! The black and white colour scheme looks stunning!
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin’ Challenge this week.
Chris
x

Eve said...

Wat een super mooi kaartje Wendy.
Groetjes Eve

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous black and white card Wendy. I love all the swirls and butterflies.
Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge this time too.
Lorraine x

pam said...

gorgeous card Wendy, love the black and white, those die cuts are fabulous, love the design..pam

Jenny said...

What a perfect card for our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin'.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels