About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 22 February 2013

Red Red Wine

Good Morning All
A quick post from me this morning as I have a busy day!!!!!  Fat club (Slimming Club) this morning with two of my neighbours, and then I am staying at the bar for lunch with OH to use a voucher I won at the said fat club last week.  I know it is a bit ironic that they give you a voucher to spend on FOOD but, heyho, can't waste it can I??????

This might be me this afternoon!!!!!!

Used--
Image - My Heart Pieces 'Party Time'
Promarkers
Buttons Scraps of paper
Freebie sentiment
Scalloped circle die cut
Scalloped hexagon die cut
xxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES ------
I Love Promarkers # 156 - Four Legged Friends
Crafting For All Seasons # 46 - Dies & Punches
Cuttlebug Challenge - Cute as Buttons
 

14 comments:

brenda said...

Perhaps that voucher says in the small print for calorie free lunch ? If only.

Great card and colours, enjoy your day.

B x

Janet - aka stacky said...

Fabulous card Wendy I hope you enjoy your lunch and don't end up in that state xx

Unknown said...

LOL, you made me laugh... it is ironic.. I hope you choose a heathy meal!! I started a diet a couple of weeks ago, I still eat everything I did , I just stopped eating after supper and wow I am so happy to say I lost 3 pounds!!! It must be so fun to do it with your neighbours and so great you have that support, good luck, I hope you get to where you want to be on the scales! As for your card I love the different colors you have going on and the scalloped circles really jump out..love them and the two panels behind them! Your digital images is funny too, that is one sleep cat and one sneaky mouse!!! hehe! Big hugs

Sue said...

Fabby card Wendy. I love the image and great colours.
I hope you have an enjoyable time!
Sue

Sonia said...

Lovely card,gorgeous and sweet image^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Vee Cassidy said...

What a cute card he is lovely! Vee xx

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Wendy. A great image and colours.
Enjoy your lunch
Lorraine x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a cute image smashing card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny X

crafty-stamper said...

great that they give you a voucher to spend on food lolhope you enjoy it,great card love the image and your papers
c arol x

Deneen said...

A great masculine Birthday card! I love the matching buttons. Thanks for joining the Cute As A Button Challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot.

Julie said...

Great card.

WeirdCat said...

Great card, hope you enjoyed your meal, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x

Carol said...

Great card Wendy. Thank you for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

Cindy van Oorschot said...

sweet card Wendy. Thanks for sharing wit us at CFAS
Cindy DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels