About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 7 January 2016

Spots & Dots at MAWTT

Good Morning All

My second post for today.
I must admit that I dont like doing two post on the same day as people tend to look at one or the other, not both.
But when DT  challenges fall on the same day, I dont  have a choice.

The theme this fortnight at Moving Along With The Times has been chosen by Jessie on Team B.
She would like to see Spots and Dots on your creations.
I took this opportunity to make Noahs Birthday card. Although this was back in November, I work well ahead on my DT creations.


The image is from Nicecrane, paper from LOTV and the tags made by myself using XCut sentiment dies.



I decorated the inside with a piece of the leftover paper and added a couple more tags.

xxxxx
Wendy L

PS
I just wanted to show you this gorgeous gift I received from Mrs Duck when I met up with her and John Next Door in December.


She made me a pair of earings with the crystal hearts last year, so a perfect match and they look great together.
Thank you Ang.
xxxxx

16 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and gift Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy.
pretty card and lovely necklace.
love Val x

Alison59 said...

Gorgeous card :-)
And what a lovely gift too :-)

gail said...

great card, love the cute image, and your necklace gift is beautiful. xx

Craft buddy said...

I love blue and natural craft card together, it's such a warm combination, especially when paired with the sweet little Peter rabbit. Sorry again for the mixup with the posting, thank you so much for stepping in to the rescue! x Jessie

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, great card for Noah, and lucky, lucky you!!!! Fab necklace from Ang. Janice xx
Http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what a super card, and I love the fab image and wonderful design too.
That necklace is very lovely too.
Ang sure has a great talent.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is stunning I love that you decorated the inside too. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Judith said...

I love the image on your card Wendy and such a great design too with those tags. Love your gorgeous necklace too - you're lucky to have such a talented friend! hugs Judith x

pam said...

Wonderful card Wendy, fabulous image and design.
Beautiful necklace you received as a gift.
Pam x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
What a gorgeous card for Noah. Even with the cute topper, it still looks like a boys card.
Glad you liked the necklace chuck and thank you for your kind comment. Had forgotten to ask you if it was ok for me to show it, which is why I just said "friend" on the blog lol!
Be good & you'll get the matching bracelet next Christmas lol!
Ang x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, I like the image and the tags, your necklace is beautiful what a lovely gift
Kevin xx

karenlotty said...

Fab card Fab gift Mrs D is a talented lady
I love your card and now that I have just treated myself to some basic circle dies I'm going to have a go at circular tags! Silly me has only ever done tag or rectangular tags! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog today Yay! Being a grandparent! I cannot wait!

Sue B said...

Awww this is really cute Wendy… Love the image and the paper and bow/tags are all so perfect with it!
Love the necklace that Mrs Duck made for you…. the wirework is really pretty!
Hope you're having a good weekend
Big hugs Sue B xx

Christine Harrop said...

This is a beautiful card Wendy. Sorry I am so late in getting round to commenting!! Hugs Christine xx

Claire Grantham said...

Great card Wendy, love the matching tags. Such a lovely necklace too you lucky thing. Cx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels