About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Scrapbook Page

Good Morning All
I have been trying to get into my scrapbooking again.
I made one years ago when my Fiance was alive, and we knew he was not going to make it through all the treatments.
But I now have photos for Hollie, Noah and Aurora.  Plus my world travels in 2007.
So I have made afew pages for Hollies but I am now concentrating on my World Travels and I am going to put this as the back page when I met John, my OH.


The first pic is the one I use on my links for Google etc. 
 The one of John  was taken in Mar Menor in 2011 when Rick and Lorien visited.
There are mud pools at Mar Menor that are reported to be good for all ills.
So while they were bathing in the mud, John was sat on a bench reading his book.
I am pleased with how this turned out and am busy doing 24 pages for my World Trip.
More to follow!!!!
Flying to UK tonight to visit John next Door and Ricky, Lorien and Hollie.
So my blog visits will be very spasmodic.
xxxxx
Wendy L

17 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

I have made four scrapbooks and I love how they have turned out and I keep saying I will do more - along with everything else on the "To Do" list ... lol! You have made a great start with this album Wend. I can see it is going to be a fabulous album and full of memories. Have a good trip to a very cold UK! Christine x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Great page lovely photos Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, scrap booking is something that I've never got into. I always think that I'll do one if my boys get married ( no sign of them settling down yet!!) or start a family. Have a lovely time visiting John . Janice xx
Http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Lovely photos Wendy. Enjoye0d our lunch yesterday.

Have a great week.

Love Val x

JJ said...

HI Wendy,

Beautiful page, I always intend to do one for my children, not got round to it yet but must start lol! |Enjoy your visit to the UK and with John and possibly Ang lol!

Love & hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Alison59 said...

Super page - enjoy your flying visit :-)

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous page layouts Wendy, a lovely way to show off your photo's
Enjoy your trip
Lorraine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a wonderful page I just love it. Enjoy your trip. Hugs Jackie

Judith said...

Such a lovely page Wendy - a lovely way to keep your memories. Have a great trip hugs Judith x

sandy's crafty bits said...

Oo loving you first page of your scrapbook such a lovely keepsake ... Hope you have a wonderful trip "back home" ... Hope you bought your woolies coz its got awful cold now ... Enjoy your time with your family ... Oh and thank you for visiting my blog ... Happy crafting and love sandy xx

pam said...

Wonderful page Wendy, beautiful layout.
Enjoy your trip, hope you have fetched winter woolis! sure is cold over here.
Pam x

Nancy Thomas said...

Lovely page Wendy, I must try and get back to my scrapbooking!
Give my love to John and Ang.
Nancy xx

Sue B said...

This is a fab page Wendy… love the papers and elements… so perfect with the photos. What a lovely way to store your happy memories!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

karenlotty said...

Lovely page Wendy I try and do a little bit of scrapping using Serif and 6x4 photo albums I need to crack on and do a few more pages
Safe journey and enjoy your trip to UK

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Sorry to miss you on this visit.
I used to make photo books of special holidays but run out of room to keep them so photos tend to stay on the computer.
Would be lovely to have proper scrapbooks so it's great you are making them.
Your John has a very kind face.
Enjoy your flying visit.
Ang x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
fab scrapbook page.
It's very good to scrapbook as it gives the younger generation an insight to their
family history.
I remember thinking when my Dad passed a few years ago oh I wish I had asked him this a few times.
So my advice to anyone is ask no matter how trivial it may seem, because it's too late later.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
forgot to say enjoy your visiting your friends, and family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels