About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 21 January 2016

Embossing for MAWTT

Good Morning All
I will try to catch up with you all in the next few days but we have got OH sons flying in this morning so I am trying to get unpacked, go to airport to pick them up AND I have new craft stuff that I want to play with!!!!!

Moving Along With The Times is hosted by our newer DT member today, Diane.
She would like to see some Embossing on your creations, either wet or dry, I used both on my card.


I used Crafts Too 'Sweet Lattice' A4 Embossing folder for the background and Bronze Gilding Wax.
Marianne Creatables LR0278 for the corners.
Marianne Craftables CR1249 for the square frame and the flowers and leaves.
Sentiment is from Woodware 'Singles' set of stamps, heat embossed in gold, although it doesn't show too good on this pic.
Why not pop over to the challenge blog and join in.

xxxxx
Wendy L
CHALLENGES
House of Cards - Embossing / Colour
Ends end Jan
Crafty Ribbons 142 - Flowers


19 comments:

brenda said...

Super sentiment Wendy and great use of dies again.

B x

Janice said...

Busy or what Wendy! Tires me out just reading all your comings and goings! Glad you made time to post your lovely card though and that is such a lovely sentiment! Have fun with your visitor/s Jx

Wendy said...

Beautiful sentiment and card Wendy, love your embossed corners.
Wendy xx

Alison59 said...

Love the sentiment on this gorgeous card :-)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Lovely corner dies and a fabulous card. Yes I have had a change on my blog appearance!
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

karenlotty said...

Fantastic card Why is it I feel like I have a perfect example for a challenge and I've already posted it lol!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy and fabulous sentiment
Lorraine x

Carole said...

Great card, love the sentiment
Hugs Carole x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card I love the design. Hugs Jackie

pam said...

Gorgeous card design Wendy, sounds like you have been busy..
pam x

Doreen said...

love the sentiment,just gorgeous.xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Lovely embossing fest.Just perfect for the challenge.
Ang x

Christine Harrop said...

Super sentiment on a super card Wendy. I see like me you were a greedy guts and went with both types of embossing! Christine xx

Zoe Tant said...

super embossing and what a lovely sentiment. All you need on a fab card like this. Zx

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice thanks for sharing!!!

Babs said...

beautiful designed card fabulous embossing and such a lovely sentiment ..
Hugs Babs x

Coccinelle Demoiselle said...

Enjoy your sons! I like your quote, it is so true... Many thanks to join us in Crafty Ribbons challenge this week and good luck from Christelle DT
http://coccinelledemoiselle.blogs.marieclaireidees.com

Mynn xx said...

Aw, this is SO sweet--I LOVE that sentiment! BEAUTIFUL dies you used to accent it, too! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the dies you have used! Lovely compilation!
Thank you for sharing with House of Cards!
Susan
DT for HOC
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels