About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Family Book

Good Morning All
This is the Family Photo book I used the cereal box for that I mentioned the other day HERE.
I used most of the cereal box for this but couldn't throw the smaller piece that I
 had cut off, so I made the little date book on the linked post.
Here is the start of my inspiration frm Dawns Inspirations on You Tube.
This is the front cover before I decorated.
I used lots of card and lots of LOTV and Paper Capsule Papers.
I inked the edges of the covers.
I made it 8.5" x 8.5" and the spine is about2.5"



















I have tried to include lots and lots of spaces for Photos to be stored.
Lots of pockets.
It is quite heavy and will be alot heavier once I have added photos!!!1








And finally this is the message I found that was very suitable for the front.

Then I die cut some letter from foam and attached ribbon around to tie it together.
I will show pages as and when I complete them.
Thanks for visiting.

On my way home tonight, so see you tomorrow.

xxxxxx
Wendy L

13 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so lovely Wendy and such a lot of work. You are a clever girl. I just love the saying youve used on the front.
Safe trip tonight and I'll see you on Friday.
Love Val xxx

brenda said...

Great recycling Wendy and what a lovely message as well.

B x

Judith said...

this is fabulous Wendy - who'd have thought it started as a cereal box - lovely wording too hug sjudith x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wow what an awesome project fabulous!! Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Oh WOW Wendy this is amazing - so much work :-)

Anonymous said...

Amazing ! Love it x

karenlotty said...

Stunning It seems to go on forever! Beautiful sentiment I love it all

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous project Wendy, and a lovely way to store all your photos
Lorraine x

Jackie T said...

Oh wow Wendy this is amazing it is a thing of beauty and it will be treasured. Hugs Jackie

pam said...

Fantastic book Linda, love the design with all those pockets, beautiful papers and colours.
Pam x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Wow, a lot of work and love has gone into this. The message on the front is so touching.
Ang x

Mummylade said...

What an amazing keepsake that will be!

ALI said...

Wow another fantastic project and a beautiful keepsake.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels