About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 30 January 2016

Bring on the Bling at Allsorts

Good Morning All

Allsorts challenge this week is hosted by Tracy and she wants to see 'Bling.'

I used the centre of the S/B Fleur de Lis Squares, cut it 5 times.  Stuck  4 of them onto a double sided sticky sheet, then glittered.  Glittered the fifth one and stuck right in the centre.  
Put some blingy pearls in the centres.
I cut a frame and then used Cheery Lynn Corner .....
Sue Wilson Perfect peony in the corner and some bling and ribbon in the opposite corner.


I used a circle sentiment form the sponsor Scrappers Delight.
in the inside of the card, stuck onto some lovely glittery pink card.
I have lots of these sentiments ready printed and mount them onto either Scalloped circles or Scalloped hexagons.



Also Brenda has donated this lovely paper pad as a prize too.
xxx
Wendy L

20 comments:

brenda said...

You have got so much dimension going on there Wendy, it's one of those you want to reach out and touch.

Hope your weekend is a good one.

B x

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy.
This is a beautiful card. Lovehow youve decorated the corners.
Love Val x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautifully designed card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Oooh WOW this is gorgeous :-)

Mervi said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Wendy!
Happy weekend;-))m

Doreen said...

Love the fab design and details. Just gorgeous.xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy, very pretty
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Lovely Wendy xx

Kathleen said...

Thank pink glitter looks gorgeous against the black and love the leaves and flower.

Kath x

pam said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, love the bling and colours.
Pam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Wendy, I like the bling and the design
Kevin xx

nancyd said...

Fabulous card Wendy love all the bling.
Nancyd xx

Tracy said...

Hi Wendy
A superb creation with such beautiful details.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super little "bling" card Wendy ... well done ... hope you have had a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx ps ... thank you so much for visiting my blog xx

karenlotty said...

Phew! What a lot of bling and I love it!

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, brill card....so much work involved .... Lovely. Janice xx
Http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Classy looking card and great design.
Best wishes.
Ang x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Wendy , plenty of bling x Susan x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Wendy , plenty of bling x Susan x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels