About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 19 November 2014

More

Good Morning All

Here is another couple of cards made with some stuff given to me by Linda from Animal Aid.  They look like Kanban to me but I may be mistaken.




This one is A6 size and simply matted onto silver mirri card and added a couple of embellishments.



This one is A5,  I matted the topper onto embossed card, then onto pink card.


All going back to Linda to sell to raise money to help the dogs.

xxxxx
Wendy L

9 comments:

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards,fab images.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two wonderful card gorgeous image Ginny x

Alison59 said...

Two beautiful cards :-)

JJ said...

Beautiful cards Wendy, yes they are Kanban as I had these myself lol!

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! these are gorgeous Wendy! such fab images… and I love the pretty embellies… amazing how different the image looks with the contrasting backgrounds… both equally stunning!!
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Hugs Sue B xx

pam said...

Two beautiful cards Wendy, lovely image and colours on both cards.
pam

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy hope you are well. 2 fabulous cards, they look like Kanban to me too x

gail said...

2 lovely cards. Gail

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Have to say, for lick n stick, Kanban are great quality so these will sell very well with your extra touches.
Best wishes.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels