About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 27 November 2014

It's A Song

Good Morning All
As this goes out I shall be winging my way to UK to see my gorgeous family and it was Noahs birthday yesterday, so Megan is having a party for him on Saturday.
I had my purse lifted from my bag on Tuesday so no bank cards and couldn't hire a car as my driving license gone too, so flippin' annoying.
*******
Moving Along With The Times challenge this week is ......It's A Song chosen by Hazel (Didos)

'These Boots Are Made For Walking'


Megan wanted some boots crocheting for Noah, I have already made some Christmas ones  for him HERE, then I found this pattern on You Tube
HERE   so I had a go at these.  They are so cute dont you think?
Pop over to the challenge blog for details and have fun.
xxxx
Wendy L

16 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

They are fabulous Ginny x

brenda said...

Oh no Wendy, that's a real nightmare for you, hope you were able to put stops on your cards before they were compromised.

Love your take on the them and song choice.

B x

Janice said...

Wendy, "how annoying" is an understatement, I hope you've been able to stop the cards before the b....... got any money from you. It's the inconvenience too that is so annoying. However the crochet boots are smashing and I hope you have a wonderful time back in the uk with your family. Janice xxx

Patricia said...

Aww!! Wendy that's so annoying having your purse stolen.
My friend always keeps her cards in a separate little wallet. Thinking that might be a good idea, mind you they would probably take both!!
LOVE those beautiful boots.
Have a fantastic time with the family.

Patricia x

Anonymous said...

Oh Wendy how terrible, hope that nothing was taken. Hopefully you can still have a wonderful time with your family. Safe journey x

Sue B said...

Oh brilliant Wendy! Love these little crocheted boots… they are adorable! Gorgeous colours… they will look so cute on Noah!! :-) Love the song These Boots are Made for Walking too!
Sorry to hear that you got your purse lifted.. hope you managed to block anyone using your cards and order some new ones ok.
Hope you have a lovely time with your family in UK!
Big Hugs
Sue B xxx

pam said...

OMW Wendy that`s terrible, hope you manage to block your cards..
those boots are gorgeous. enjoy your time in UK.
pam

Mrs B said...

Hi Wendy. Sorry to hear about the theft of your purse and driving licence, what a pain for you.
I love Noah's bootees. Sure he will too. Have a lovely time over here. Take care.

Val Jones said...

Hi Wendy. Just forget about the theft now and enjoy your lovely holiday. I hope the person got run over on their way home!
I so love these boots. Please put a picture on here of Noah wearing them.
It was strange not having a craft class here yeasterday so i went to La Zenia and bought some clothes instead ha ha.
Have a great time.
Love Val x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Nooo Wendy thats awful, I hope you get the items replaced soon. Love this wee pair of boots they are adorable. Hope you have a great time back in the UK with lots of cuddles, Love Hazelxx

gail said...

Sorry to here about your purse snatch. Hope you get everything sorted.
These little boots are so cute. Have a lovely time in the uk. Gail xx

Janice said...

Cute with a capital C Wendy, these are gorgeous and Noah and his Mum will love them. Sorry to hear about your purse, what a pain loosing all your cards before you travelled. So much hassle getting things sorted. Enjoy your brief visit and top up on cuddles! Jx

Alison59 said...

Some people are scum :-(
These boots are wonderful.
Enjoy your holiday :-)

Dawn said...

I love your little boots, but that song has always scared me a little! lol!
Thanks for visitng my blog!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Katya- Ангел в кедах said...

The booties are so cute Wendy!

Hugs Katya x

Carole said...

Super cute Wendy, not sure they'll be walking though!
Enjoy your cuddles
Hugs
Carole x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels