About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 17 November 2014

Lindas stuff

Good Morning All

This flippin' cold is still hanging on, we are all the same, the four of us that went on the cruise.
********
Linda from Animal Aid was in touch last week and she had some more stuff for me.  There was a load of card blanks and toppers in the bag so I will be showing you afew of these this week.
I will be giving her them all back in the next bag I give her once I have embellished them up.



This is a pretty card blank so I cut a fancy square and cut it in half diagonally.  Added some homemade flowers and die cut swirly leaves.


The sentiment was in another bag Linda gave to me a while ago but because it is acetate I had to stick pearls on to hide the D/S tape used to glue it on.

xxxxx
Wendy L

12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card should cheer anybody up Ginny x

Rita said...

Stunning card Wendy. Love those pearls. Hugs Rita xxx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous,fab design and colours.xxx

Alison59 said...

delightful creation :-)

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, such pretty detailing.
I hope you feel better soon.
Sue xx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Wendy… so delicate and pretty! LOVE how you've halved the fancy square and the flowers are stunning! :-)
Sorry you are still suffering with your cold… there are some nasty lingering bugs around at the moment…
Hope you feel much better very soon!
Big hugs
Sue B xx

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Wendy. Lovely colours and design
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Wendy x

pam said...

Beautiful card Wendy,looks so pretty with those lovely flowers.
hope you feel better soon. pam

Mrs B said...

Hi Wendy. What a lovely card, so pretty. Take care.

brenda said...

Yet another lovely piece of artwork Wendy.

Apologies for lack of visits, been a bit under the weather.

B x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Sorry Im late. Lovely floral card. You are going to be a busy girl by the sounds of it.
Have a great weekend.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels