About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 20 November 2014

And More

Good Morning All

Her are afew more cards made with the stuff Linda gave to me.


This is a triple folded card blank in pink so I matted and layered and 
added bits from my stash.





















Here is another one in green, so I made it into a Christmas card.

Diane, another lady I give cards to who raises money for a stoma support charity here in Spain, called on Tuesday and I gave  her a bag with most of the Christmas cards I had made so I want to make afew more just in case I need any more, even though I have written all mine ready to post in the UK.
I also gave here about 60 others too so my stocks are quite low now, what an excuse to craft even more !!!!!!

xxxxxx
Wendy L

12 comments:

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Wendy. I love the designs and fabulous detailing.
Sue xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card and shape Ginny x

Christine Harrop said...

Yet more lovely cards Wendy.x

Rita said...

Beautiful cards Wendy. Love them. Hugs Rita xxx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! these are gorgeous Wendy… love the pink and gold combo and the fab Poinsettias on the Christmas Card. These trifold cards look really stunning! :-)
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big Hugs Sue B xx

pam said...

More beautiful cards Wendy, love the colours and design.
pam

Wendy said...

Beautiful selection of cards.
Wendy xx

Anonymous said...

Great cards xx

Val Jones said...

Hi Wendy. Love these especially the Christmas one with the beautiful poinsettias.
Bye for now.
Love Val x

Janice said...

Morning Wendy, haven't been by for a few days but love all the cards that you have created. Lucky you to have been given all that stuff to use, for a good cause too. You've been busy. Have a good day. Janice xxx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Alison59 said...

A delightful set of cards :-)

MRS DUCK said...

Hi again Wendy
These are smashing! Beautifully made so once again, will raise a goodly amount for your charities.
Best wishes.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels