About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 13 November 2014

Lets Celebrate Kindness

Good Morning All
Well I have been home for 5 days, washing done, ironing done, back into the groove so to speak.  We had a great time too cruising the Med and a little bit of Greece too.  Brought back an awful cold though.
*********
Moving Along With The Times Challenge time again and the theme is 'Celebrate Kindness' chosen by Hazel, our team leader.



The leaf and bow dies were lent to me by one of my Thursday craft club girls.

Cheery Lynn and Spellbinders Bitty Blossom flowers.
xxxxx
Wendy L
CHALLENGES
Crafting by Design - Thanks
Pennys Papercrafting - Use black card stock
Sisterhood Of Crafters - Thanks
Deep Ocean Challenge - Handmade Flowers

21 comments:

Alison59 said...

Stunning creation - love the backing :-)

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Wendy. I love the design and beautiful colours.
Sue xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Ginny x

Janice said...

Afternoon Wendy, glad you had a good holiday, and now back in the swing of housework and crafting (but not necessarily in that order LOL). Janice x
http:/createdbyjan.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Beautiful wendy. Glad you had a good holiday and hope the cold clears up soon xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a great card and wonderful colours, I hope your cold is on its way out now, Love Hazelxx

Christine Harrop said...

Lovely card Wendy and great sentiment. Hugs Christine x

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Wendy, love the colours and design.
Wendy xx

Rita said...

Stunning card Wendy. Really pretty. Hugs Rita xxx

Janice said...

Very pretty Wendy, I so love the colours and die cuts. Hope you're getting over your cough, Jx

Debs said...

Beautiful card Wendy - the colours are gorgeous.
Hope you're feeling better.
Debs xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wowzer! this is gorgeous Wendy… LOVE the pretty glitter background in the graduated colour… so pretty with the black silhouetted against it :-)
Hope you are feeling a bit better now
Big hugs
Sue xx

Carole said...

Beautiful Wendy
Hope you feel better soon.
Hugs
Carole x

pam said...

Beautiful card Wendy, love all the die`s you have used, beautiful colours and layout.
hope your cold gets better soon.
pam

Val Jones said...

Everything about this is lovely Wendy.
Love Val x

Pami said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, I love the sparkle and the bow looks fab!! Pam x

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Wow-wee! Stunning card creation!

Diane said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card full of such pretty details!! Thank you for joining us at "The Sisterhood" for our "Thankful" challenge!!
Diane TSH DT

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Pretty card and lovely sentiment.
Sorry you're under the weather. Sounds like you need a holiday, lol!
Take care.
Ang x

Helen said...

Beautiful card - very elegant.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Terri's Cards N More said...

Gorgeous card, Wendy. Love your embellishments and color choices. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood's "Thank-ful" challenge.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels