About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 21 March 2012

More flowers

Hi again

Just wanted to show you this as I am so pleased with it.
The big flowers are made with my Spellbinders die and the smaller ones are using my punches with tiny pearls added to the centre that have been cut off the string added on the wrap.  I do think that keeping to one colour and tones of it makes a card look so classy.  The wrap around undoes to allow the opening of the card or it will just slide off.

Ribbons in different colours - cream and brown (this one was coloured with my Promarkers) I read somewhere just to buy white or cream ribbon and colour it for whatever project you were doing.
I have not added any sentiment as I am now sure what occasion to give it for yet.  One that I may use it for is when my younger  sons partner has the baby.  I know the colours seem unusual for a baby (Girl) card but she wants to do all the cot and pram in beiges so I  thought this be very suitable for her.  Then once she has had the baby I would add the date, weight etc on the inside.
I hope you like it, please let me know.  Thanks
xxxxxx

4 comments:

Mau xx said...

oh1 this is Gorgeous Wendy, Love the beautiful colour shades and the detail is superb. I love it, and as you say looks very classy xxx
Hugs Mau xx

Miradormakings said...

I love this one Wendy it's beautiful so elegant

Joan

Alizabethy said...

This is so beautiful, what a great idea!

Alizabethy said...

This is so beautiful, what a great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels