About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 22 March 2012

Easter

Good afternoon again.

I have been busy - it,s with all the rain the other day - there was nothing else todo except craft.  LOL.
 No, seriously, I made this one this morning for a couple of challenges.  I stamped an image of a rabbit and coloured him with my Promarkers, mounted it onto pink card, then onto lilac card with silver butterflies around it.  Once again,  homemade flowers, both quilled and punched, some with gems in the middle, some with glitter glue.  Peeloff sentiments of Easter and Best Wishes.  And again, an easel card.

I am entering this into -
Cutie Pie Challenge # 14 - Think pink with rabbits

Moving Along With The Times - Easter

Anything Goes Challenge Blog- Getting ready for Easter

7 comments:

Sue B said...

Aww this is gorgeous Wendy! the bunny is So cute! Love the whole design and layout. Gorgeous colours and flowers! The quilled flower is really beautiful !!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

Miradormakings said...

Another lovely card Wendy I agree with Sue the flowers are lovely

Joan

Anonymous said...

such a pretty card love all the flowers fab coloring xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card hun...

Hope you are enjoying your My Memories prize!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Anonymous said...

A really lovely card! love your rabbit too! Thanks for being a Cutie Pie! Woo & Hazel x

Christine L said...

Gorgeous Easter bunny card... love that image!

Thanks for joining in the Challenge at Anything Goes - good luck and hope to see you again soon!

Hugs
Christine x

lindyloo said...

What a super Easter card love the layout thank you for joining us at cutie pie
lindyloo x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels