About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 11 March 2012

Easter Flowers

Hi all

I have made this card for a couple of challenges - Easter themed.  It,s a Forever Friends bear with little Easter eggs and I have been making flowers again.  An easel card made with my big flowers template - all oranges and yellows, nice spring colours. And some cute little foam duckies.
  I dont usually send Easter cards to anyone but I will post this off to my younger son and his partner (who are expecting).




I will enter this into-
I Brake for a Challenge - Easter
Crafters Companion #22 - Spring
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Chocolate coffee and cards - Feathers & Fur






18 comments:

Lorna said...

Gorgeous card Wendy,love the colours and design
i have nominated you for an award i do hope you will accept it please see my blog for details
Hugs Lorna xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

love this card really unusual and I mean that in the nicest possible way xx

Vicki said...

Very creative! Lovely card with lots of detail. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog.

Anonymous said...

Lovely spring card, so like the floral shape xx

Angie said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
Angie x

regency jean said...

Lovely colourful card, good luck in the challenges. The scrap book page is cute, once you start it will never end. It is a lovely idea to put a family book together as well as a baby one .X Jean

Joanne said...

Great card! Such a different and super shape. Love the images and the colors too! So glad to have you play along with us at CC&CC. Aloha, Joanne.

Chris said...

Hi Wendy Your card is Beautiful. Would you like to pop to my blog as I have an award for you.
http://goonergirl-craftingheaven.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blog-award.html

Chris xx

Flowergirl said...

Beautiful card, love the shape. Perfect Easter card x
Wendy x

Cliona Larkin said...

You card is stunning Wendy. I was just popping by to say I have nominated you for an award as well! Its over on my blog :)

Teresa said...

Wow Wendy this is really pretty, gorgeous Easter/spring card.
Teresa xx

Anonymous said...

beautiful card lovely flowers x

Cathy Lee said...

Darling Easter card, Wendy. I love the image and awesome shape for an easel card. Thanks for joining us at I Brake for Challenges.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Veronica said...

Super shaped card. Thank you for joining us with our Shaped Card Challenge at CropStop.Blogspot.com

Miradormakings said...

This is such a cute and cheery card Wendy.

Joan x

Lisa Watson said...

Great shaped card!! Thanks for playing with us at Cropstop!!

CropStop said...

Bringing in spring with all those flowers! Thanks for joining in the fun at www.CropStop.com

Nancy Jensen said...

What a cute card! Thank you for joining us at CropStop's shaped card challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels