About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 30 March 2012

Easel Card

Good Morning all

The weekend is here again already, I dont know how I ever found time to go to work, life is so busy.


My card today is yet another easel on 5" x 7" blank.  Tilda dipping her toes.  More punched and quilled flowers, pearls, gems ribbon and beads on wire.  Happy Birthday sentiment in the corner.  The cards I make like this I want to keep them all and not give to the charities because I think they are so lovely.
  I have been asked by another animal charity to give them a supply so I am busy getting a load together to send there next week.  There are so many abandoned dogs and cats here it,s awful how some people treat them.
Also, a friend of mine in the UK is doing a bike ride through India later in the year, in aid of womens cancer, so I am going to bring as many cards as I can fit in when we come back in May for her to sell in her cafe to raise funds for this too.

I am entering this into:

Papertake Weekly Challenge # 66 - Sketch
Simply Magnolia - Dies/punches and Ribbon
Crazy Challenge - Add a sentiment
I Love Promarkers # 110 - Bead It
Creative Mondays # 4 - Anything Goes

13 comments:

Carolk said...

a lovely card x

sandy's crafty bits said...

ooo super little card love the design and the lovely embellies ... yes like you we don't know how we ever had time to go to work ... lol the only thing we miss is the "bank holidays" lol ... don't seem to get the benefit from them now ... just doing a bit of blog hopping thank you for visiting me honey ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Dawn said...

lovely card, love these sweet little tilda stamps, gorogeous. x

ALI said...

Lovely card and layout. Like the colouring in as well!

Maureen said...

Super card, well done.
Maureen.......x

applejack cards by sue said...

A lovely image, a very pretty card.

Janet - aka stacky said...

such a pretty card how lovely of you to donate your cards to such worthy causes x
thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog x

Anonymous said...

another lovely card these flowers are all stunning love your colouring and layout , l must do a easl card this shape is fab xx

Ali said...

Ooh, what a lovely card. I love anything that isn't a standard "opens at the side" and this is a gorgeous design xx

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

What a gorgeous card, love the design and I hope you manage to sell a case load for your friend, such a great cause, wish her luck from me. Thanks for joining us over at I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge Blog this week, good luck and hope to see you again real soon,
Hugs 'n Stuff
Andy
x

debby4000 said...

This is gorgeous, love it.
luv
Debby

Andrea said...

Love your take on the sketch, Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week, Andrea x

sara said...

really sweet card thanks so much for joining us at simply magnolia this week
hugs sara x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels