About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 1 September 2019

Penny Black GDT & Happy Sunday

Good Morning All

As you know, being in the Allsorts DT we can guest at Penny Black & More Challenge
The theme for September is
Animals
I have afew of these cute hedgehogs already stamped ready for colouring.
As I am now in love with my Polychromo pencils, I used those to colour him.
Johns Emboss folder, then cut an aperture,   used his snowflake dies and  cut in Mirri card.
I inked through a stencil to give a background.

**********************
Now onto my challenge for you and my Craft Club ladies.
A nice easy one.
A Circle Within a Square
A pretty Groovi Baby card, using Scalloped circle and a scalloped square and snipped the corners out.

The options are endless for this challenge.

********************
The gifts I gave out to the ladies on Friday was another Gem wheel.
I made a pretty little box and wrapped with ribbon and a dangle charm.


********************
Now onto last weeks challenge which was a sketch.

My card

Oooops I forgot to add the ladies cards, here they are now.
Sharon

 Denise

Eve

Val C

Nancy

Val J

Maggie

Lynn J

Pat

And the name drawn was Lynn J
*******************
And Helen has been sewing with felt again and she has made these cute gnomes for Christmas


xxxxx
Wendy L

13 comments:

Val Jones said...

I love Sundays to see all the pretty card that the ladies make. Same sketch but all different.
Next week's challenge is interesting.
Love Valx

brenda said...

A perfect creation for our new PB&M theme Wendy, thank you for being our Guest Designer. Your parchment shares are again beautiful, the baby card is a delight but the second one with the flowers is probably my favourite today. And of course I love Val J's Poppies!

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a wonderful selection of cards Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy all the makes in this post are gorgeous. I love them all. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mia said...

Great selection of cards! Really inspiring! Kisses, my friend. I am back from vacation.

Ellibelle said...

All such beautiful creations by you and your craft club ladies. So great to have you joining us as a guest DT at Penny Black and More this month!

cuilliesocks said...

What a super post Wendy, so many beautiful cards to view, and your little gifts for your ladies are fabulous. I just love the little gnomes, Kate x

Kathleen said...

A really fabulous card for PB and More, love the cute image and the super snowflakes, I am sure I have that EF too.
Also some really fabulous cards from yourself and your ladies at your Craft Club.

Kath x

Donna Ellis said...

Fabulous cards and projects, Wendy! The cards from the luncheon ladies are spectacular as well! Sounds like a good time was had by all! hugs, de

Littlelamb said...

All lovely cards Wendy. Thank you for sharing these with us. Lots of ideas there.

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Gorgeous array of designs Wendy, but, your baby girl card is so very beautiful

June x

Lorraine said...

All the cards are gorgeous but I do love your penny black card, so cute.
Lorraine x

Linby said...

Thanks for being GDT - love the PB card so sweet. Your other makes are also wonderful, love those parchment flowers and the gorgeous pink crib. What fun gifts too - they look great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels