About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 29 September 2019

Happy Sunday & Challenge

Good Morning All

Here is my card for my Sketch Challenge this week.
The topper is from a Hunkydory kit and the papers from Joanna Sheen.

Here is the sketch to follow.

*****************
The gifts I gave out at Craft Club on Friday were sweets, some Smarties and some Wine Gums.

******************
My Groovi Workshop went very well on Tuesday and all the ladies signed up for the next one in two weeks time.
I had three Groovi virgins and they all bought the starting tools needed so that was good for the shop too.

****************
My challenge from last week was to
Make Your Own Background.
My card using weaved strips of card.

Jennifer weaved strips

Claire used Torn glitter paper

Val J Glitter

Lynn J used a knitted square

Denise used sprinkled glitter

Maggie stamped
 Maggie weaved strips

Nancy weaved strips

Eve torn paper

Pat weaved ribbon


And the name drawn was Pat.

Enjoy the rest of your day

xxxx
Wendy L

12 comments:

brenda said...

And a good time was had by all by the look on their faces, pleased it went well. Great collection of cards again.

B x

karenlotty said...

Lovely cards on display over the last week I am pleased that your workshop went well Isn’t it a lovely feeling when people buy the items you have used and want to sign up for another class You must be very proud xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

ooo well done all your crafty mates … super cards … I love making backgrounds and actually I really loving using the shaving foam technique … maybe your lovely ladies would like to try it … thank your for visiting my blog … its a real nasty wet day here … enjoy your sunshine … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Val Jones said...

Lovely card again Wendy. Did I miss out on smarties!!!
Love Valx

Rita said...

Morning Wendy. Love your card for the challenge. Grooving classes sound wonderful, time for the ladies to spend time together is great. What a beautiful array of card using made backgrounds. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy all the makes in this post are gorgeous. I am so pleased that your workshop went well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Groovie Virgins, what a fab term for your ladies that were new to it. Anyway your class looks like so much fun.
Your card today is so beautiful, such pretty papers, very feminine, and your Smartie gifts are super.
The ladies card are all so beautiful, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what a fab card and such a good sketch this week.
Love the paper and your topper in your creation today.
Fab little gift you have made for your craft ladies.
Brilliant photo of your class.
What a very stunning makes by your ladies this week.
those backgrounds are fabulously created.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Furrbster said...

This is a really gorgeous card, and it looks like you all had a great time,

Hugz Tinz

Wendy said...

Beautiful selection of cards from you all.
Wendy x

Donna Ellis said...

It's always a pleasure seeing what your club is up to, Wendy. These cards are lovely, and so is your amazing Sketch sample with the topper from Hunkydory! Beautiful! hugs, de

pam said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, beautiful samples you shared to.
Pam x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels