About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 11 March 2019

Iris Folding

Good Morning All

Some of my Craft club ladies wanted to try Iris Folding so I set about printing some patterns, cutting apertures in card blanks etc.

Here is my card I made to show them how it can turn out.
Very simple but very effective I think.
I used Pearlised paper for the folding
Just added a sentiment tag and afew of my mini butterflies.


Here are the two crds made by Dawn & Denise at my Club, very good for their first attempt.


And here is my final one, abit more intricate.


xxxx
Wendy L

14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Absolutely stunning cards Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy I love all the iris folded cards especially the last one. They are all beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Val Jones said...

We all really enjoyed trying iris folding. Thanks Wendy.
Love Valx

Zoe Tant said...

Looks like you are a great teacher Wendy. The iris folding was obviously a success. Lovely cards too! Zoe x

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love iris folding! Absolutely gorgeous! The final card is stunning! This technique was one of the first ones I learned at a card class I took a looong time ago and I have a soft spot for it still! Thank you for reminding me of this awesome technique!

Christine Harrop said...

Your iris folded cards are beautiful Wendy. Hope things are okay in the UK. Christine

cuilliesocks said...

Your cards are stunning Wendy, such gorgeous colours and designs. It looks a complicated thing to do. Your craft ladies have made lovely cards too, Kate x

Mia said...

I love iris folding technique, Wendy, but still I haven't tried it. Your cards are amazing, especially the more intricate one. Kisses, my friend.

brenda said...

Something different today Wendy, thanks for sharing, so pretty.

B x

Littlelamb said...

The cards are stunning Wendy. Something I haven’t tried yet.thank you for sharing these.

karenlotty said...

They are all brilliant I have never tried iris folding

Lorraine said...

Lovely cards Wendy, fab iris folding
Lorraine x

kbrandy4 said...

Wow, fantastic iris folding cards Wendy!
Hugs Hazel x

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous post.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels