About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 17 March 2019

Happy Sunday

Good Morning All

Well it was lovely seeing afew of my Craft Club ladies again on Friday, I feel as though I have been away for ages.
There were only afew there though as so many are away in UK visiting family, probably taking advantage before flight prices go silly for Easter.

My Challenge sketch this week is -------------

Here are two cards I made


You can either email me a pic or comment on Facebook HERE

*********************

Onto last times challenge and it was lovely to have  a new entry - Jackie and also Jenny L back with us, aswell as afew of my Craft Club, so here they are ---------------
You can see the original post HERE

Jackie T

Jenny L

Jackie T

Dawn

Eve

Sharon

Jackie T

Val C


Maggie

Val J

The name drawn was Val J who received a little gift a club on Friday but I would also like to send a little gift to Jackie Trinder for her entries and the first time joining in.
Thank you to all
*****************

*****************
No gifts to show you this week, as there were only 4 there I used previous ones

xxxxx
Wendy L

10 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Good to have you back - although your organisation is so good that if I say you were not missed please believe it in the nicest possible way Wendy. You're a super star!Hope things are ok in The UK. Christine

Rita said...

Good Morning Wendy. Loving all these beautiful creations. Well Done you. I am finally going to meet John at one of his Workshops next Saturday. Have a Good Week. Hugs Rita xxx

Val Jones said...

All lovely entries Wendy and so good to have so many cards to show.
Thank you for my gift.
Love Valx

Jackie T said...

Happy Sunday to you Wendy. I love the cards you have made. It is nice to see my cards among all the gorgeous cards entered for your challenge. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful selection of cards Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

karenlotty said...

Fantastic cards ladies Every week I sayto myself I must try a Wendy challenge as the layouts would take me away from a plain matted and layered card

Lorraine said...

Fabulous cards Wendy
Lorraine x

pam said...

Fabulous cards Wendy,
Pam x

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Wendy! It's always heartwarming to visit your blog and see the beauties shown there. One of your kind characteristics is how you think of others and bring sunshine to their day. I wasn't aware you had a special challenge from your blog/FB and so glad I discovered it! Beautiful cards to go with your sketch! Thanks for sharing the pretty creations for your club! Wishing you all the best, de

Littlelamb said...

All lovely cards Wendy. Thank you for sharing these with us. Lots of ideas there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels