About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 9 March 2019

For A Child for Allsorts

Good Morning All

Allsorts Challenge this week is
For A Child
and I am hosting this one.
I dont make many children's cards so I thought this would be a good theme to see what other people make.

I used a Paintbox Poppets Topper
Alot of this is  recycled or scraps
The big Birthday is cut from a card and I added a Happy peeloff.
Off cuts left over from LOTV paper matted onto pink and brown card
Satin ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
Homemade sentiment tag


Prize 
Stamp Set
xxxxx
Wendy L

7 comments:

brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brenda said...

Well I think a robot wrote that one Wendy!!

An adorable image and like you I don't often create for children so good to pull us out of our comfort zone now and then. I have a hiatus between DT work this weekend so getting the Groovi goodies out and looking forward to a play.

B x

Mervi said...

Pretty and adorable card;-))m

Linby said...

I make a lot of children's cards - can't make them too far in advance as they have probably gone off the subject otherwise lol! This is a fab card with the lovely vintage image.

Ellibelle said...

Loved this challenge Wendy, I do make plenty of cards that are suitable for kids (and I do send them to adults too :-) but had so much fun deciding which stamp to use this time.
Your card is super sweet with the wonderfully detailed vintage type image, and love the card design with the tag!

Val Jones said...

Ah, what a lovely image Wendy.
Love Valx

Kathleen said...

A really lovely vintage image and not many rocking horses around these days. Lovely design and a nice glittery sentiment.
Thanks for he theme.

Kath x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels