About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 25 March 2019

Groovi Quartet

Good Morning All

Trying to sort out my photo file and decided to show these Groovi cards made way back in December.
A really pretty Bluebell plate with Pixie powder background




Practising abit of feather work!


Still in UK ploughing through everything.
The nursing home that John's mum is in is beautiful and she likes it too.
Her room looks out onto the garden and a pond and is surrounded by trees. We could not have wished for better for her.
She is well looked after and even had a hairdresser in this week.

xxxxx
Wendy L

11 comments:

Val Jones said...

Four very pretty cards Wendy. Glad MIL is settled.
Love Valx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

gorgeous cards
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Mia said...

Gorgeous cards, Wendy. And really inspiring! Kisses, my friend.

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what very stunning makes they are all so beautifully created and very gorgeous too.
I do admire your patience with parchment craft it's so time consuming but so worth it for the end result.
Sound a very wonderful place that nursing home.
So glad it's so wonderful for her and you both it must put your minds at rest a great deal.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your cards are gorgeous. I love them all. I am so pleased that you have found a lovely home for John's mum. I know it is not an easy task. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Littlelamb said...

Gorgeous cards Wendy. Pleased you have found a nice home for John’s mum and good she is happy there.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Wendy, so pleased to hear that your Mum in law is in a lovely place and that she likes it and is settling in well. At least that's a worry less.
What a stunning selection of cards, the designs are beautiful as are the colours, Kate x

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi wendy … sorry have not been around for a while … didn't realise you were over in the UK again … you certainly have chosen some good weather to come over … nice to hear that your Mother-in-law is in a happy place … its five years this month since I lost my darling Mum and miss her every day … she was in a nice place at the end it is so important that they are happy … and it will be nice for you to leave the country knowing that she is being cared for oops sorry to go on … hope you have a great week … happy crafting and love sandy xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

oops sorry … me again … your cards are lovely well done xx

brenda said...

All lovely Wendy but especially love the Bluebell one, going to mail you about it.

Pleased your getting things sorted, it's always a difficult job but knowing you've found the right place helps a lot.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

wow love these x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels