About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 31 March 2019

Happy Sunday

Good Morning All

We are going to Benidorm this morning on a coach trip and staying overnight.
We are going to Benidorm Palace to see a Queen tribute act, so I hope they are good.
We left Rico in the kennels as it was not worth getting him home for 2 nights then back again, so he will be home on Tuesday and I will be so glad to see him.  I dont think he misses us as much as we miss him though !!!!!

*************************
OK, onto the sketch for this week.

My card

If you want to play along, either email me a pic or add on my Facebook page HERE

*****************
Last times sketch ran for afew weeks until a name was drawn at my Craft Club on Friday.
See the original post HERE

My cards


Christine

Eve

Maggie

Val C   made 2


Val J

Denise

And the name drawn out for the prize was Val J.

*******************
I had got ahead with my gift boxes before I went away, so I chose these for my ladies on Friday.

I made little boxes just big enough to hold a tube of Polo Mints.
Made a belly band to hold it closed and added a handmade paper flower to top it off.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I will let you know what the tribute band are like.
xxxxx
Wendy L


14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful selection love the polo boxes Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Val Jones said...

Great cards Wendy and yeh my name was pulled out for a prize. Thank you.
Enjoy Benidorm Palace.
Love Valx

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely card Wendy and your craft club gifts are beautiful. Have a lovely trip, Kate x x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy all the makes in this post are gorgeous. I love everything. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mia said...

Lovely boxes, Wendy. And I lllllllove the card with the popping heart and the beautiful roses background. Kisses, my friend.

Furrbster said...

Wow a gorgeous selection of crafty bits!!

Have fun at your concert tonight,

Hugz Tinz

Rita said...

Beautiful cards Wendy. Hope you enjoy your night. Hugs Rita xx

Littlelamb said...

Lovely cards Wendy. Hope you enjoy your trip to Benidorm.

karenlotty said...

Great sketch and lovely cards from your group for the previous sketch
I hope you enjoyed the tribute band xx

pam said...

Gorgeous box`s Wendy, love the cards you shared.
Pam x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous selection of cards Wendy, and the polo boxes look fab.
Hope you enjoyed the tribute band.
Lorraine x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Great selection of designs Wendy

I love your card, the background paper is stunning!

Hope the tribute band reached expectations?

June x

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi wendy … great card and also great selection from your crafty mates … hope you enjoy the tribute act at Benidorm Palace... happy crafting and love sandy xx

aussie aNNie said...

Your card is beautiful Wendy, the others on show are just stunning...
yes, looking forward to time away and a break.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels