About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 21 May 2020

Watercolour dabbles

Good Morning All

As you know I have been playing with doodling and Watercolours.
Here are afew of the watercolour ones,  simply splodges and then stamping over the top.
I got the ideas from Pinterest.
JNDs butterflies and dragonflies.

JNDs heart stamp

JNDs trees

I have some more to show you next week but first, I wanted to show you some pics of trees I took while walking the dog at the weekend.
I think this is a Jacaranda tree, I know I used to see them in Florida, but not sure if these are the same kind but they look the same.
Not much leaf on them but plenty of flowers


This is the flowers closeup.


I have no idea what this one is but there are loads at the back of us where they are building lots of new villas.

These are the flowers, they are so pretty closeup, all spotty red inside and the petals curl right up


xxxxx
Wendy L

10 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Wendy, your watercolouring provides a lovely background for your stamping.
The trees look beautiful, love the blue flowers on the first one.
Lorraine x

Val Jones said...

Love these backgrounds.
I used to have a jacaranda tree in Javea. Beautiful flowers and massive seeds. Love all the summer flowers and trees.x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your watercolour cards are gorgeous. I love them all. The photos from your walk are very lovely. Thank you for sharing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous cards and photos Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Rita said...

Love your cards Wendy. They really appeal to me. Those flowers are really quite stunning. Hugs Rita xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh your backgrounds are all lovely, They really bring out the stamps!! The trees look great, I love that one with the little pink spotty insides, Hope you're ok, Hazelxx

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely watercolour backgrounds Wendy, and the black images just pop over the colours.
Lovely flowers and shrubs, Kate x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely cards Wendy. I do like the photos you took of the trees. Thank you for sharing these with us.

brenda said...

Beautiful inky cards Wendy and great photos, we saw Jacaranda trees in South Africa but they were pink, although no doubt they come in different colours.

B x

Alison59 said...

Fabulous cards Wendy and such pretty flowers on the tree :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels