About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 3 May 2020

Man or Boy for Penny Black & Challenge

Good Morning All

As part of the design team for Allsorts Challenge blog, we can take part as a guest for Penny Black and more.
There was abit of a mess up on my part and this went on the Penny Black blog last month but here it is anyway.p
This month the theme is Man or Boy
I know it is a while away but I made my son, Ricks' Birthday card.
I used PB1652K Cheesecake Wish rubber stamp, coloured with Polychromos
all backed onto scraps of card on my desk.
Grosgrain dotty ribbon from Crafty Ribbons (Link in Sidebar)

If you want to join in you have to use a Penny Black stamp.
*************************
Onto the challenge for this week for my Craft Club ladies and any of you that would like to join in.
My card using a topper from Crafters Companion and Phill Martin papers.

Sketch to follow

Onto last weeks which was a Tic Tac Toe chart.

My cards
Ribbon, Pink, Get Well

Ribbon Leaves Blue

Val J - Ribbon, Pink, Get Well

Jen - Flowers, Leaves, Charm

Dawn - Get Well, Flowers, Button

Val C- Get Well, Ribbon (Lace Ribbon), Flowers
 Christine - Blue, Baby, Button

Claire - 

Denise - Flower, Charm, Leaves

Eve - Baby Pink Charm

 Nancy - Leaves Charm Flower

Nancy 2 - Baby Blue Button

Sharon - Blue Baby Button


Name Drawn was Val J



See you soon

xxx
Wendy L

12 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

A cute image on your card Wendy. Super cards from your ladies. Christine

brenda said...

It's a perfect card for this months theme as well Wendy so thank you so much for posting. Great collection from everyone else on your post.

B x

Val Jones said...

Lovely Penny Black card. Very cute image.
All lovely card by our group this week as usual.
Love Valx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Super card for your son Wendy and and lots of pretty cards from 'your ladies'

June x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful selection of cards Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny all the cards in this post are gorgeous. I love them all. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Ellibelle said...

Such a wonderful assortment of cards!

Kathleen said...

Love the PB image, so cute and your lovely papers and a great deign.
Some cracking cards from your Ladies , especially love Jen's flowers and leaves card.

Kath x

Lorraine said...

The PB stamp is so cute and a lovely card design too.
Gorgeous cards from all your ladies
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

Your Son's birthday is fabulous Wendy, and your crafting groups cards are all so pretty, Kate x

pam said...

Fabulous card Wendy, lovely cards from your ladies.
Pam x

karenlotty said...

Lovely cards from you and your ladies Take care xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels