About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Groovi x 2

Good Morning All

How are you all?
Coping well?
Our lockdown is starting to be lifted bit by bit, very slowly, which I think is the right way to go.
From last Saturday  2nd we can now go out together for a walk between 6 and 10am and 7 and 11pm, but because our village has less than 5000 inhabitants we can go out anytime together.
Then different ages at different times of the day, but have to live in same house.
We can still take the dog our at other times but it allows more people to go our for exercise.

*****
I have two Groovi cards from my files today to show.
I must admit, I have not really touched my Groovi stuff since lockdown, I'm doing more doodling with Barbara Gray from Clarity.
These both use one of the Royal border grid plates which takes time but well worth it.When you use these plates you dont need much more to make it a great card.



I save these cards form family and friends.

xxx
Wendy L

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

2 very pretty card Wendy, lovely designs and colours
Lorraine x

brenda said...

Pleased you are gaining a little more freedom Wendy, as you say slowly has to be the way forward.

Always love it when you share Groovi work.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy these cards are gorgeous. They are so delicate and pretty. I am pleased that your lock down is easing gradually. I hope ours will be that way too. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Both are absolutely stunning Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Christine Harrop said...

Very pretty cards Wendy.

Nataliascraft said...

Two pretty cards, beautiful details xx

cuilliesocks said...

Two beautiful cards Wendy, I always think they look so delicate, Kate x

Littlelamb said...

Two beautiful cards Wendy. Good you have a bit more freedom now but my friends and I are not sure we would want to go out just yet.it all seems a bit scary as haven’t been out for nearly 8 weeks now and there isn’t anywhere to go anyway. Take care.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels