About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 9 May 2020

Anything Goes for Allsorts Birthday

Good Morning All

This week at  Allsorts Challenge

We had been planning a special fortnight with lots of prizes to celebrate our 11th Birthday. However, given the current Global situation we really feel that isn't appropriate plus posting prizes off at the moment is not practically possible. So we are saving the prizes for now and hope to do something special later in the year when the World situation improves. 

In the meantime we hope you will join in with out simple theme of..........

********Anything Goes********

As a two week challenge was already in our schedule we are sticking with that and the challenge will run until Friday 22nd May.
*************
I spent quite a while making this card as there is alot is snipping but I am very happy with it and shall be saving it to use myself instead of the charity box.
I used a piece of Clarity designer paper for the backing and added a couple of snipped out dragonflies.

For some reason, unknown to me, I have not done any Groovi work since lockdown.
 I have been crocheting and knitting. I have made a few cards with my doodles, to send to Crafting  For Heroes ( Facebook group) along with some gifts.
Channelle Wise collects crafty gifts to give to care workers as a thank you.


xxx
Wendy L

8 comments:

Val Jones said...

Very pretty.
Love Valx

brenda said...

Certainly does looks like a lot of snipping and work in this one Wendy, even the Dragonflies looks to have been created in the same way, just beautiful.

B x

Mervi said...

Lovely and pretty card;))m

Ellibelle said...

So very beautiful! Loving the lattice design over the pretty paper. Gorgeous dragonflies too!

Kathleen said...

Love that die Wendy and the gorgeous papers behind it, super dragonflies too.

Kath x

Tracy said...

What pretty Dragonflies, gorgeous creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Linby said...

First thing I thought when I saw this was the amount of snipping! My heart would be in my mouth at the thought of an error lol! It looks stunning, not surprised it's one for your own use.

pam said...

Beautiful work on this pretty card Wendy.
Pam x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels