About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 15 March 2020

Happy Sunday

Good Morning All

I hope you are all having a good weekend, is it family time or crafty time?

The challenge I set the ladies at Craft Club on Friday was a Tic Tac To.
I made two cards for this one, both following the top line of 
Pearl, Square and Ribbon.
I used the same papers on both, they were a freebie in a magazine.
The square is a background I made with a stencil and Izinks.

Johns Gerbera stamp and die on this one with lovely flower centres.

This is the chart to follow.

Here are the gifts I gave out - Little Silk Purses.
Handy to carry in your handbag when you dont want to take your big purse.

Now onto last weeks challenge when I gave the ladies a piece of decoupage sheet.


My two cards


Claire

Denise

Dawn

Christine



Val C


Sharon


Pat

Eve

And the name drawn was Claire and Nancy won the raffle.

Just an update of the situation here in Spain - From 8am Monday, tomorrow, we are on lock down, only allowed out to supermarket, chemist and walk the dog alone.
So craft shop opening for 2 hours this morning so I will pop along and get the wool I have put aside for a top I am crocheting.

Stay safe everyone.
xxxx
Wendy L

9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Oh Wendy all the makes in this post are gorgeous.I hope the lock down isn't too bad for you. We do live in strange times. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Another wonderful selection Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Rita said...

What a lovely post Wendy. Your cards are beautiful, but those little purses are so pretty. Hugs Rita xxx

brenda said...

I'm thinking we won't be too far behind Wendy and apparently certain age groups and those with some medical conditions are going to be confined to home - they say for up to four months. I know I'm immune compromised, but not being able to go to Granddaughters wedding would be heartbreaking.

On to your cards, everyone did a great job and I do like your blue Butterflies one, not a colour you use often like myself.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Wendy, beautiful cards and your little purses are gorgeous. Your craft groups cards are so pretty.
Our government are giving out some contradictory information, and telling over 70s and immune compromised folk to stay indoors is not helpful, they are certainly not doing anything constructive and spreading fear. They are not seeing the bigger picture, in my opinion and not listening to the scientists, rant over, Kate x

Lorraine said...

Fabulous cards Wendy, and the little purses look gorgeous.
Stay safe
Lorraine x

karenlotty said...

It is worrying for everyone Stay safe
I am in a vulnerable group too I wish I could go to sleep for 12 months and wake up to a vaccine being available
Lovely cards made by your ladies and great little gifts too

Littlelamb said...

All beautiful cards Wendy. I am also in the vulnerable group so not good. Good thing we have our crafts and plenty of stash.

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
beautiful cards I love the paper on the first 2 it looks very Moroccon tyle like.
Beautiful flowers also.
Your club gifts are gorgeous.
Super makes by your craft ladies.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels