About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Die Challenge Day 62 - The End

Good Morning All

Well I never thought I would get here, the last day of my Dies Challenge.
It was meant to be Monday but I had bought two more of Johns dies when he showcased them on Hochanda.
I love any kind of Trellis and I adore Pansies so it was a no brainer for me.
I coloured the pansies with Mica Magics


Dies Used -
130.   JND 098 Mosaic
131.  JND121  Pansy


So that is the end.
131 die sets and 26 Embossing Folders
xxxxx
Wendy L

11 comments:

brenda said...

Well done on completing your mammoth challenge Wendy and what a pretty one to finish, like you trellises are something I like working with.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous dies and card Stay safe Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Christine Harrop said...

Super card Wendy and congratulations on completig your challenge. I bought both these dies and have not yet used them - no excuse now I am housebound! Take care. x

Jackie T said...

Congratulations on reaching the end of your challenge. You have made a sterling effort. Today's card is gorgeous I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Val Jones said...

Well done Wendy on using all of your dies.
Just love these dies and will be borrowing the trellis one when we eventually get to craft club again.
Love Valx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Well Done on your challenge, Ive loved seeing all your creations with them. Hope alls well with you and yours, Hazel xx

Jenny L said...

Hi wendy,
what a very beautiful card and no wonder you bought those dies they look gorgeous.
A great set to have especially the pansies.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

Well done Wendy on finishing your die challenge, and your finishing on yet another beautiful card, Kate x

Littlelamb said...

Well done Wendy. That was a mammoth task you set yourself. Hope you are ok.

pam said...

Fabulous card Wendy
Pam x

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! 62 days of die cuts! And I have enjoyed every last one of them. The abstract cuts on this card look beautiful with your pansies, Wendy! The last 6 weeks have been unusually harsh regarding my abilities, so I have not left as many comments as usual. I have enjoyed all your beautiful creations, and appreciate your inspiration. Please forgive my inability to get this fumble fingers working properly. hugs, de

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels