About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 12 March 2020

Dies Challenge Day 55 & Picot Flower Dies

Good Morning All

I love these Picot Flower dies from Clarity, I have made loads.
This card shows the first set I bought, but then I bought another two sets in the Clarity Members sale.
I just used a background Groovi plate and added the flower in the corner, I didn't think it needed much more.


These are the other two sets I bought, so I am counting these in the challenge although not showing a card made with them.

Dies Used  ----

117.  Clarity Picot Flower Perfect Petals
118.  Clarity Picot Flower - Heart Blossom
119.  Clarity Picot Flower - Pretty Posy

xxxx
Wendy L

6 comments:

Natalia said...

Wow, so cute and pretty!

Jackie T said...

Oh Wendy your card is gorgeous. It is so delicate and pretty. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jo said...

So pretty & that flower is beautiful x

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous flower, and your whole card is stunning, Kate x

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow just love your little card Wendy ... very elegant ... hope all is well ... we are trying hard not to go out too much at the moment ... this Coronavirus is really scareing me ... I am thinking about starting my christmas cards to keep me busy ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Donna Ellis said...

ooooooo! Wendy, I just love the soft elegance of embossed vellum, and I always forget to use it! Thank you for the reminder. Your card is especially beautiful with the vellum layered flower! hugs, de

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels