About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 16 February 2020

Dies Challenge Day 36 & Happy Sunday Sketch Challenge

Good Morning All
This is my card for the Sketch challenge I set my ladies at Craft Club on Friday.
I heat embossed a Pierced Square from Creative Expression with a stamp from Johns Nasturtium Everyday Sentiments (Creative Expressions)
I used yellow to make it nice and bright, and ran it through an Embossing Folder








I added a charm to the organza ribbon, tied at the top cornert.

A couple of my punched butterflies on bottom corner to balance the ribbon.

Dies Used  -----
Creative Expressions CED5510 Pierced Squares.
Used before on Day 23

Emboss Folder Used  -
10.  Die'sire 'Make A Wish'






Here is the sketch to follow
********

The gifts I gave out were these.
Little fold over bags with a couple of flavoured T bags in.
I wrapped narrow organza ribbon around each one and tied a homemade sentiment tag on.

******************
Onto last weeks challenge which was to use a flower and Leaves.

My card

Jen
Image may contain: possible text that says 'HAVE A FABULOUS DAY'

No photo description available.

Maggie
No photo description available.

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

Claire
No photo description available.

Pat
No photo description available.

Sharon
No photo description available.

Eve
No photo description available.

Denise
No photo description available.

Dawn
Image may contain: 1 person

Val C
No photo description available.

And the name drawn was Claire and the raffle prize went to Maggie.
Well done everyone.


I hope you are all keeping safe and Storm Dennis is not causing too much trouble for you.
We are having a nice early Spring here on the Costa Blanca, very warm during the day.

xxxxx

Wendy L

6 comments:

Val Jones said...

Beautiful cards this week Wendy. I've just drunk my flavoured tea. Really nice.
Love Valx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card

Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy all the cards in this post are gorgeous. I love the gift bags for the teabags. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Your card looks super, nice and bright which is what we need today!! Its freezing and windy!! The ladies at Craft Clubs creations are all super once again too!! Really Talented Group you have, Hazel xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, lovely sunny colours.
Your little bags are beautiful and your craft group cards are lovely, Kate x x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Wendy. Very Spring like. Just what we need to day. Love the gifts for the craft ladies and all their cards.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels