About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Dies Challenge Day 31 & Journal Page 9A

Good Morning All
This is Journal page 9A Featuring Creative Expressions Pierced Squares.
I keep these along with the Ovals and Circles right by me in the craft room as they are the ones I use most of the time.
I cut  one then folded it in half to make a triangle corner tuck spot.  I cut some out of book pages too from the next smaller die so that I could make another tuck spot on top of the first one.
I found these journal cards in my journal stash.






I make these flowers from book pages too and have a load at hand ready to use.





I found these cute paperclips in the box too so fished the offcuts of Kraft card from the bin to clip onto the side of the page to use as a title snip.





Dies Used  -----
CED5510  Pierced Squares
(used on Day 23)



I have also been have a sort out while doing my dies challenge and I decided to sort my stamps out.
Normally I would store them in shoe boxes on the book case behind where I sit.
I had an A5 Lever Arch file spare, as these are what I store my Groovi plates in.
I decided to utilise this.
I dont have a massive amount of stamps so I started with my John Next Door ones.
First I cleaned them with this cleaner from Crafts Too.

 Then I cut A5 sheets of white card and printed a label for each stamp set and stuck on top left hand corner of white card and slid the stamp set in the front and added another stamp set on the reverse.

So Johns filled 1 file then I bought another from the local stationery shop for the rest.
I dont have many others, afew from Creative Expressions and Clarity.

I also filled an A4 Lever arch file with my stamps sets from magazines.
So now they are all neat and tidy.

I do love organising and filing so fully enjoyed this job.

xxxx
Wendy L



xxxx
Wendy L

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

what a fabulous project I love those paper clips Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, what great wee paperclips, I love the flowers too, they are brilliant, Hazelxx

Littlelamb said...

Love this project. I also have some of those paper clips. Think I got them inThe Range. best place for those sort of dies on your craft desk. They get used so many times.

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning project. I love it. You are doing so well with this challenge. Take care. Hugs Jackie

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Wendy ... just love your project ... love those book page flowers I must have a go at them and funnily enough I have just been sorting my stamps ... my lovely son has been subscribing to the card making and paper craft magazine and their free stamps always come on a large laminated sheet so I have been sorting them and storing them in an A4 lever arch file ... so easy to find ... but of course I still have drawers full with other stamps lol ... hope all is well over there ... bit chilly here but had a lovely sunny bright day here ... happy crafting and love sandy ... (sorry for the long post lol)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels