About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 9 February 2020

Die Challenge 28 & Happy Sunday CC Gifts & Lots of Dies!!!

Good Morning All
Carrying on with my Dies challenge there are lots used on my Craft Club gifts I gave out to my ladies on Friday.
But first, here is the challenge that I set them this week and this is my card.
The Challenge is to use
Flowers & Leaves.
This card follows on from Allsorts DT card the week before  last, a similar embossing die from Marianne with butterflies instead of Tulips.



The background is Marianne cut & emboss die coloured with Mica Magics
Dies Used -----
53.  Marianne  -  DS0906 Tulips
54.   Lecrea  -  45.8510  Multi Flower
Creative Expressions  -  CED1420  Mosaic Leaves (used before)
X Cut tags  (Used before)
*******
Here are the gifts I mentioned before.
Rocky Bars again, the ladies do seem to like these so I buy afew packs when we go back to UK.
I make 16 gifts each week.
These I decorated with lots of flowers and leaves using various dies all listed below.







 This box had a Larger flower on than the others  using Spellbinders Spiral Blossom One and the leaves I received in a swap ages ago.











The box is made from a tutorial by Pootle and it stores flat.

Dies Used   --------
55.   S/B Spiral Blossom One
S/B Bitty Blossoms  (used before)
56.  Cheery Lynn B154    Medium Rose
57.   Cheery Lynn B152    Miniature Rose 
58.   Cheery Lynn B168    Bird on a Branch
59.   Cheery Lynn B315   Ivy Corner Flourish

60.   Le Crea 45.8510 Leaves
61.    Marianne LR0107
62.   Marianne LR0106
***********
Cards from Ladies for last weeks challenge which was a sketch.
My card and the sketch


Eve

Dawn

Denise


 Jen

Claire

 Sharon

Val C

The name drawn out was Jen.
The winner of the raffle was Janine.

Thank you all and see you tomorrow.

xxxxx
Wendy L

7 comments:

Val Jones said...

Lovely cards and gifts Wendy.
Love Valx

Jackie T said...

Oh Wendy there are so many gorgeous makes in this post. I love them all. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alizabethy said...

Those boxes look fab - so pretty!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful selection today Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous cards and fabulous boxes x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely cards there. Like the all. Especially like your cut and emboss background. Pressies look gorgeous.

Rita said...

Hello Wendy. Well I have to say you have been one busy lady. Gorgeous cards by all your friends, and the presents are beautiful. Hugs Rita xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels