About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 15 June 2019

Travel for Allsorts

Good Morning All

The theme this week for Allsorts Challenge is hosted by Lin.
Travel.

I made this card a while ago for our friend Andrew.
He runs a car sales business here in Spain called Car Broker Spain, hence the CBS.
He has also starting Rallying this year too, hence the car.
Also, him and Amanda love Champagne (from France)
Also,  Andrew likes red wine from Italy and Amanda likes  white from Spain, hence the wine bottles.
So I hope this qualifies as Travel!!!!


Our sponsor this week is

"My name is Suha and I have created Swedish House Crafts in the second part of 2016. It is a little Swedish online shop with lots of enthusiasm for crafting in a different style, dare to be different. Visit SHC and learn more. I have been professionally crafting since 2008, I gave colouring classes (with Promarkers) in Sweden, had exhibition in 2014, and used to make cards and mixed media mainly. I have a master degree in digital and visual design. Yes, 100% of graphics in the shop are my artwork including the logotype. Because I am not leaving my education, I am using it in my passion for paper crafting in the first place. Great combination as the future is full of plans and surprises, hold on and follow SHC on Facebook and blog, you'll find SHC everywhere."



xxxxx
Wendy L

10 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a fantastic card. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant card Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Ellibelle said...

I'm sure he loved the personalized card you made! Love the design and great shade of green with the black and white!

brenda said...

I think it's a very clever take on our theme Wendy, real thinking outside the box.

B x

Linby said...

What a fab personalised card - I bet he loved it and of course it qualifies as travel!

Wendy said...

Fabulous card...enjoy the rest of the weekend:)
Wendy x

Tracy said...

Fabulous creation Wendy
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Kathleen said...

Great card for your friend but hope you are not encouraging him to drink and drive.

Kath x

Mervi said...

Perfect card for the receiver, lovely;-))m

Littlelamb said...

Brilliant card card Wendy. Clever idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels