About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Groovi Threesome

Good Morning All
Well I think we are back to normal after the celebrations of the football.
I was just so happy for my John that Liverpool won, it has been a long time in coming and after being so close in the League with Man City.

*******
Clearing out some older pics from my photo file and they are all Groovi.

I keep cards like this for special friends and relatives, not the charity box.
This one is a Pixie Powder background.
The first two are using the Queen grid plates from Groovi, quite hard to line up but worth  the work.



 This is a cute Rocking Horse designed by Linda Williams, perfect for baby cards.
Ironically, I used this plate last night to make another one in blue parchment.

Enjoy your day, we have  accountant to see and we have to  try to find a new hand control for Air Con, cant be without that!!!!

xxxxx
Wendy L



9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning cards Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Val Jones said...

Pretty Wendy.
Has John come down to earth yet?
Love Valx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh these are all stunning, Hazel x

brenda said...

More beautiful parchment work Wendy. It's hard to come down after Saturday night and as you rightly say a long time coming and goes some way to compensate for that single point behind City.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy these cards are gorgeous I love them all. They are so delicate and pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are really pretty and beautifully made

pam said...

Stunning work Wendy.
Pam x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

All your cards are beautiful Wendy. I love the 'For A Real Friend' stamp very much

My son has supported Liverpool since he was 5! He was one happy chappy at the weekend too :)

June x

KandA said...

Three beautiful cards and such wonderful parchment work xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels