About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 23 June 2019

Happy Sunday

Good Morning All

Happy Sunday to you all.
My challenge today is a sketch and I think we have had a similar one before.
this is my card and the sketch is below it..
I used a Humphrey topper and backed onto some Butterfly embossed card.


Lets see what my ladies and you, if you want to play along too, come up with.

*********************

Gifts for my Craft Club ladies.
When I was in the UK I bough 12 assorted boxes of Tic Tacs. 
Here they are about 1.50euro per box and in UK they were alot cheaper.
Made a matchbox style box with a wrap around of corrugated card and then decorated with flowers.


I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but we have a new craft shop opened and Paul and Liz have accommodated my Craft Club, and because we are sat in the shop, some ladies have asked to join us, which is great.
Paul and Liz are happy to accommodate more people.
*****************
Now onto last weeks challenge which was a decoupage sheet, I gave them all a sheet from a pad from Joanna Sheen.
My card

Dawn

Denise

Val C

Val C

Sharon

Eve

And the name drawn was Dawn .


********
I had a new lady join us on Friday, Helen.
She had brought some fabric and cardboard with her and she made thsi lovely exploding box.


She was going to fill it with sewing goodies.

xxxxx
Wendy L



9 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Lovely card and gift boxes Wendy. The cards from your craft club ladies are great. Christine x

karenlotty said...

Gorgeous
I have enjoyed scrolling back and looking at all of your lovely items
I love the octopus So will Tess And Hollie
Your Groovi buys look gorgeous I daren’t even try as I know I’ll get hooked

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Another smashing selection of a variety of creations Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

cuilliesocks said...

Love your sweet card Wendy and your little gifts are lovely.
Your crafting ladies cards are are beautiful, Kate x

brenda said...

Great recycling with the little boxed Wendy, great display of cards as well from everyone.

B x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy.
Lorraine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy all the makes in this post are gorgeous. I do love those gifts that you make for your ladies. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Donna Ellis said...

The decoupage projects are fantastic, Wendy, and the little matchbook candy holders are extra sweet with the pretty flowers! Lovely card this morning, and fantastic sketch for the challenge! Wishing you a great week! hugs, de

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Your card is so very sweet Wendy and the ladies' cards are delightful. Helen's exploding card box is very colourful, especially the box itself

As always lucky ladies receiving your pretty makes

June x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels