About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 23 February 2019

Spring Flowers for Allsorts

Good Morning All

Spring Flowers for Allsorts this week hosted by Me.
Or rather should have been me but I completely forgot so Brenda has stepped in for me, my apologies. 

I always associate Daffodils with Spring.
I used to love seeing them grow along the side of the road, all different shades of yellow and cream.




I made two cards using the same decoupage set.
I cant even tell you how long I have had this in my stash.  I think someone gave it to me and they had got it from Create & Craft.

Papers were all free in a magazine .







This one, I added an organza bow and a charm.
Homemade sentiment tag using JND stamps

I found a frame I had cut a while ago too and thought this would look good.


Brenda is giving a prize of.................





xxxxxx
Wendy L

17 comments:

Mervi said...

Lovely spring flower card.
Happy weekend;-))m

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card and lovely to see them out in my garden now Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card and gorgeous colours.
Have a great weekend.x

Linby said...

Beautiful cards. Anyone would be cheered to receive this colourful and pretty cards.

brenda said...

I chuckled at your intro Wendy, I'm surprised I remembered to check actually. Lovely cards, like you Daffs always say Spring to me, I've been buying a couple of bunches each week since just after Christmas, £1 a bunch and they last really well if you get them in tight bud.

B x

Scrappy Scatty said...

how stunning love the colours xx

Jenny L said...

Hi wendy,
such very gorgeous cards and those daffs look very stunning and beautiful on your designs.
I love daffs they are one of my fave flowers as they brighten up some drab and wintery days that we still may have.
When they are in the grass and on the sides of roads in their profusion I love how their heads bob so in the wind just like they are waving to you.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Craftyhugs said...

Beautiful.card wendy, perfect and fresh for a lovely sunny day like today. Thank you so much for your comments on my blog xx

Mia said...

Simply amazing, Wendy. Kisses, my dear friend.

Val Jones said...

Just love daffs. Really miss them here as they shout spring to me.
Lovely cards.
Love valx

pam said...

Beautiful card Wendy, love the beautiful image.
Pam x

Wendy said...

Beautiful spring cards.
Wendy xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous spring cards Wendy, love daffodils
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Two brilliant cards Wendy, love the image and the papers on the first card and the super CAS second card.

Kath x

Ellibelle said...

Two beautiful creations Wendy. Daffodils are my favorite spring flowers, I can't wait to smell their sweet scent and couldn't resist using them on my spring flowers card as well!

Littlelamb said...

Two gorgeous cards Wendy. I also love daffodils.

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your cards are stunning. I just love daffodils. Take care. Hugs Jackie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels