About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 26 February 2019

Happy day

Good Morning All

We had a lovely day on Sunday.
I didn't  know it but it was a birthday of a lady here on holiday. We meet up with Helen and Paul when they come over, they have a house here in the village.
They are coming to live here permanently  in August  so we will see more of them .
You know when you just hit it off with someone, well I'm like that with Helen, she is lovely.
Anyway, she became a grandmother for the first time 4 weeks ago so I gave her a card and a pram blanket I had crocheted.
This is the card, a sweet rocking horse Groovi image.

I used the same plate to make my grandaughter birthday card for next week.
This was done on coloured parchment so it stands out more.
One of my Craft Club ladies saw this card and her grandaughter has the same name so she made the same card at club last week.
I now have another convert to Groovi in my club.


Xxx
Wendy L 

9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful cards Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy these cards are gorgeous. It is so lovely when you hit if off with someone straight away. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mia said...

Both cards are lovely, Wendy. I haven't tried parchment yet, but I think it is an amazing technique. Kisses, my dear friend.

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
these are such very super design and looks so stunning too.
They look totally different in both colour ways.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards Wendy, I love colours on the second card. How lovely to make a new friend, Kate x x

karenlotty said...

Beautiful cards Wendy I woul love to try Groovi I just know I would probably love it but really can’t justify the expense I spend enough as it is

Maria - Ivyleaf Crafts said...

Beautiful cards Wendy I love the rocking horse image. Xxx

Littlelamb said...

Two beautiful cards Wendy. Thank you. I have a third GtGrandaughter due in April so I must make a card and get on with crocheting a blanket.

aussie aNNie said...

These are just fabulous, lovely as always.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels