About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 17 February 2019

Happy Sunday

Good Morning All

Sunday again and here is my little challenge sketch for you to follow if you want to play along for a small gift.
This is my card following the sketch.
I used a Paintbox Poppets topper from Crafters Companion
and added 3 homemade sentiment tags.
The blue backing card is embossed but not showing very well.

The sketch to follow

************************************************
These are the gifts I gave out to the Craft Club ladies on Friday.
A very small box about 2.5 x 3"




Each one contained a Gem Wheel with different shaped gems in each compartment.





I also gave them a gem picker pencil to pick them out with.













************************************
Onto last weeks sketch which you can see HERE along with my card.
Here are the ladies cards

Eve
Chose the same as me - Ribbon, Circle, Pink


Denise
Purple  Button Pink

And there were only two as alot are ill with this chesty cough bug that is going around.
Denise was the name drawn out so she received a little gft.

xxxxx
Wendy L

18 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I remember these paintobox poppets very cute. Lovely little gifts too

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and gifts Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Rita said...

Hi Wendy, Fabulous cars, I'm sure I still have some of those around too. I'll maybe give the sketch challenge a go too. Hugs Rita xxx

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Wendy love your little golfing man card … my son is a professional golfer and has just been given the honour to coach the England under 18 boys team he is over the moon as are we … anyway sorry to go on … lol … love your card and all your ladies cards too … hope you are having a great weekend … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Christine Harrop said...

This image is so sweet Wendy. I love it. Christine

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your card and gifts are stunning. The two cards the group made a gorgeous. It is a shame so many of them are poorly at the moment. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Val Jones said...

Love card Wendy as are the girls contributions.
Love our pressies this week. Thank you.
Love Valx

cuilliesocks said...

What a sweet cards Wendy, super design too.
Your girl's cards are beautiful, and I'm sure they will love their gifts, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
such a very gorgeous image and a beautifully designed card.
that sketch looks brilliant and I will try and join in this week as things are slowly getting back to normal and craft room nearly all done.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

pam said...

Beautiful card Wendy, long time since I have seen that lovely chap.
Pam x

Furrbster said...

Aww he is so sweet - and those gifts are superb,

Hugz Tinz

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards and gifts
Lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful post just love everything here.xx

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card from you and lovely cards from the craft ladies. Thank you for sharing.

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute topper and great litle gift boxes love the beautiful Fushia card
Carol x

sallysbitz2 said...

Such a sweet card. Love how you have added the tags x

hugs Sally

sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image thanks for sharing!!!

karenlotty said...

Lovely cards from you and your ladies
Your ladies at craft club are very lucky to receive your lovely gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels