About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 13 May 2018

Craft Club Gifts & Sketch

Good Morning All
Jenny Lawrence's name was drawn on Friday so I will post a little gift out to her, thanks Jenny for playing along.
*******
Instead of a sketch this week, I thought we would try something a little different.
So the challenge I set my Craft Club ladies is to make a card with more than 3 different shapes on, not counting the base card.

This came about because I am trying to clear my box of scraps AGAIN.

The triangle die cut has been there since John moved back to UK.
I know this because it is one of his dies I cut before he left!!!!
So I have used - Triangle, Oval, Square and Circle

*******
The gifts I gave my Craft Club ladies.





Once again, I made boxes inspired by Pootles on You tube.





I had already bought these fine tipped glue bottles, so I added afew homemade embellishments.

xxxxxx
Wendy L

xxxxx
Wendy L
.

12 comments:

Janice said...

MAWTT rning wendy, a great way of using up all your leftover bits and bobs!! Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

brenda said...

You do spoil them at craft club Wendy. Great combination of shapes.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic projects Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Val Jones said...

Lovely card Wendy. I've got my thinking cap on this week.
Love my handy bottle and pretty embellishments.
Yes Brenda, we are spoilt.
Love Valx

Alison59 said...

Fabby card and gift boxes Wendy :-)
Good luck with clearing the "bits" box - mine is bottomless lol!

Christine Harrop said...

Such a cute image Wendy, and a lovely card. Christine x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Wendy, love your card, I think these LOTV images are wonderful, and your design is super, love the little fish charm.
Gorgeous boxes, and little gifts for you ladies, wish I was there, hope Rocky is good, Kate x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

A great way to use those scraps Wendy and a great card too!

Those gift boxes are so cute, how nice to make them for your crafting ladies :D

June x

karenlotty said...

What a great challenge I keep promising myself that I’d have a go and always seem to run out of time I love the idea of trying to use more than one shape
Love the cute little gift boxes too

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
oh what gorgeous boxes and the card used is so pretty.
They look very luxurious and gorgeous.
Super idea for this weeks challenge.
I love your card and the LOTV image is so super.
I'm in love with that fab corner die because as you know I love to use corners you could say it's my tade mark. LOL.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your card is stunning I love it. I do have that corner die it is very useful. Those gifts are just sensational. Take care. Hugs Jackie

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Wendy love your little fisherman card … and yes we all have bits and pieces so its an excellent way to use them up … love all your ladies crafty club gifts you really are very kind to do this for them all … hope you have had a great weekend … happy crafting and love sandy xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels